Chapter 14- Kota Kinabalu Part 2

! Disclaimer -> Racist Bullying  !

Underlined = English

Underline + Italicised = French

May 10th, 2015:

We were all on a bus heading to the zoo to continue our photo shoot. I was sitting at the back of the bus next to Jungkook.

"We're heading to the zoo," Jungkook says excitedly to the camera, "I think my favourite animal, the tiger, will be there".

"This will be only my second time at a zoo! Go go!" I exclaim, shooting fingers at the camera.

We took some selfies while we head to the zoo, as well as took a quick nap after Taehyung made us do a sing-along. The day wasn't even over, but we had already done so much. We were all starting to run low on gas.

We had arrived and the managers organised everything while we waited. I had become Jungkook's model during our wait. He had brought his camera and was very eager to use it. Sejin comes back and we pass through the main gates and are guided to a little, open-style train.

"Are we riding it?" Yoongi asks.

"After we take pictures," Sejin nods.

We're instructed where to go and start posing for the camera. I was sitting on the end of the wagon with Jin being the closest member. I was holding on to the pole for balance as I sat on the ledge. I swung my legs happily as the photographer took a gazillion pictures.

"Ok, we're done," the cameraman says, putting his camera down.

Jimin and Taehyung start jumping on the wagon excited to get going, making me lose my balance and throwing me forward. I let out a small shout, anticipating hitting the concrete, but hands grab my flailing arm and help make me just stumble to the ground. I look back at who had saved me and see a worried-looking Seokjin.

"You good?" he asks me.

"Yeah, I'm good," I chuckle slightly at the situation.

"Are you okay?" Jimin comes over to me worried.

"Yeah. Don't worry I'm fine," I smile at him, brushing off the dirt from my skirt.

"If we're all good, we'll take the train to see some of the zoo and take more pictures," Sejin says, looking over at me with a warm smile.

I get back on the train and sit next to Taehyung. We pass by monkeys, lemurs, and baboons before getting to the elephant enclosure. We get off the train and go see the elephants up close.

I rush over with Taehyung and Jimin.

"Look at how cute they are!" I exclaim, happily taking the treats the zookeeper was handing out.

Taehyung and Jimin start doing their photoshoot while Jungkook and I started swaying with the elephants. The cameraman quickly moved on to the both of us and we quickly become serious. We all take a few pictures with the elephants before moving on to have more interactions with the animals.