Chapter 34- Third Wheeling

Underlined = English

Underlined + Italicised = French

September 27th, 2015:

We had finished the RUN music video the next day and no one brought up my meltdown from the day before. Nor did I talk with Taehyung about why he had needed to yell it out as well. We acted as if nothing happened, as if it was all resolved, which in my eyes it was. I had just had an episode and that episode had ended as soon as it had started, no second season.

We were now on the last tour date in Toronto of the Highlight tour we were doing in collaboration with a clothing brand. Honestly, we were all a bit upset about how the tour had unfolded. The management for the tour itself, which was organised by the clothing brand, had been appalling. Apparently, they had oversold and not been able to compensate. They'd lied to ARMY about being able to meet us and overall been quite rude. We felt terrible about it, but there was nothing we could do.

The one good thing about this short four-city tour was that I finally got to set foot back in Canada for the first time since debuting. I hadn't been home in nearly 4 years, and I was so excited to be back, even if it was Toronto which was a far cry from my hometown of Montréal.

My family and Timothée had come to watch. I was excited to see them all, especially since this would be Timothée's first time seeing me in concert. However, I was a little nervous as this would be the first time my family met him in person. I had called my dad over Facetime when Timothée had been in Seoul and they hit it off really well, my dad loved that he spoke French, but in-person was always more nerve-wracking.

I was currently in a makeup chair getting my makeup and hair done for the start of the show. We were doing the same lineup as the Red Bullet tour with a few songs removed. I was watching a youtube video when I got a text from Timothée.

Timothée: I don't know where to go lol

I roll my eyes, this tour had really been a flop management-wise.

Y/N: I wish I could help, but I legit don't know anything abt the managing side of the concert 😐

Y/N: Are there no staff around? They'd be from TGM...

Timothée: I can't see anyone, I've spoken to a few people, and they're just as confused

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asks as he was getting his own makeup done next to me.

"Timothée's outside and he says it's super disorganised," I explain.

"God," Hoseok says, visibly upset, "I feel so bad for ARMY... I wish we could do something".

"Same, it's really upseting" I frown, going back to Timothée's texts.

Timothée: Oh wait

Timothée: I think someone's come out

Timothée: Ok, getting my wristband finally

Timothée: VIP, I feel special 😏