Chapter 44- December Fatigue

Underlined = English

December 4th, 2015:

We were super busy with the comeback and rehearsing our performances for the end of year awards. People were really liking this album with our personal record for most views within 24 hours for a music video being beaten with the RUN MV having 2 million views and there were rumours we would debut with the number 1 song on next week's Gaon Weekly Digital Chart.

However, it was difficult for me to really soak it all up. We were really having to be go-go-go all the time and I didn't have time to sit and just rest. I think we were all starting to feel a little worn down.

We just came back from a show recording and we're now eating the cake we had gotten for Seokjin's birthday, or at least the boys were.

"Happy birthday old man!" Jungkook says standing up to throw away the chopsticks and cans from dinner.

"Hey!" Seokjin says offended, "you'll be my age one day too".

"But that means you'll be even older," I counter smirking.

Everyone laughs while Seokjin is left to sit there dumbfounded that we were teasing him on his birthday.

"Come on, old and young people," Hoseok gets us all back to our feet, "let's get back to practice".

I slowly get myself off the ground and stretch for a minute or two before going to my position for the KBS Gayo Daechukje end of year performance with VIXX and GOT7.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

December 10th, 2015:

We were at a fan sign after performing at one of the weekly music shows in the morning. We hadn't won this one but had won one yesterday. It was honestly just as much a shock as it was with I Need U. However if anything, these wins and this comeback concretised that we weren't a rookie group anymore, we weren't just some group. People liked us; we had a growing fanbase. We were established in the industry, after some 2 years of grueling work, not that the work now wasn't grueling, if not more so than when we started.

I was sitting towards the end of the table next to Taehyung and Yoongi. We had started 10 minutes ago, and I couldn't help but notice how there were many more people than our past fan signs. It was nice and stressful to see.

----Fan #10----

"Hi," I wave to the fan sliding over to me.

"Hi," she blushes, putting a small bag on the table in front of me.

I quickly sign her album and take the bag.

"What's this?" I ask, peeking inside.

"Some chocolate," she smiles, "it's my favourite kind".

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" I smile back, "if it's your favourite it must be delicious. Do you have it often?"