Chapter 29- ISAC 2015 Chuseok Special Part 2

Underlined = English

10th of August 2015:

Basketball was the last event of ISAC. Jimin and I were a little off the court watching the warmups, the other members had gone home or Big Hit to work.

"Look at him all focused," I chuckle to Jimin standing next to me.

"I mean he has a lot to live up to," Jimin chuckles with me, "he is named after a basketball position after all".

Yoongi sees the camera filming for a Bangtan Bomb and comes over to the side.

"Fighting Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin says excitedly, "nobody came to cheer other than us, so we'll try our hardest," he says to the camera and Yoongi at the same time.

"Don't worry about it, I'd be too embarrassed if everyone was here," he smiles.

He then asks Jimin to massage his legs.

"We know you're going to go out there and get tons of points," I comment while Jimin massaged him, "especially after getting such special treatment".

Yoongi laughed and got up.

"Let's not get too confident," he says, before going back to warming up.

"You need to go up to the staff area," Hobeom tells us.

We climb up and get to the staff seating area overlooking the court. We get there and I see Junkook with his camera.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you went to your dorm," I nudge him to make him aware of my presence.

"I did. I got my camera and came back," he grins, "I couldn't miss this".

Jimin comes over and hugs Jungkook surprised.

"Ok, honestly though, have either of you actually watched a full basketball game?" he asks us.

"No," we both answer a little sheepishly.

"Neither have I... so I don't really know what to cheer for," he laughs.

"Let's stick to whenever it goes in the net," I answer chuckling.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The game is about to start, and the staff was starting to cheer quite loudly. Jimin and I looked at each other and tilted our heads unimpressed, we weren't going to let ourselves be outcheered.

"Go Team Who's The Boss!" I shout our team's name while leaning over the railing.

"Min Yoongi! Lee Changmin! Jung Jinwoo! Lee Hyun-hyungnim!" Jimin joins me with a small sign in his hand.