Before you start reading

Hello! Thanks for choosing to click on this story :D

So um, before you get to the oneshots, I just wanted to say some things:

1. Jujutsu Kaisen and it's characters do not belong to me! They were created by Gege Akutami and belong to him. I'm just making up some stuff, that's related to the characters...

2. These oneshots are mostly Fluff, because I can't write smut for life. But I do have a wild fantasy, so there could be some... steamy scenes, I guess???
It could get a bit too sexual for some readers, so I'll put warnings in the beginnings of chapters if that happens!
There will be lots of kisses and cuddling in almost all of the oneshots!
I'm a hopeless romantic :,)

3. I'm a rookie when it comes to writing, and my friend (who studied it for like two years or something??? idk) told me my pacing is bad, but I'm just doing this for fun so...
Anyways! Please excuse any weird writing mistakes, I'm trying my best here :)

4. I have a lot of ideas on what I want to write, but I'm always open for requests! So don't be afraid to leave ideas in the comment section :D

5. These are stories, where the reader has no explicit gender. I write it like this, because I'm frustrated that 90% of fanfiction on Wattpad is written with a fem!reader and I want everyone to be comfortable with reading a story! That doesn't mean I have anything against fem!readers, it's just my humble opinion, that we need more non-binary or male readers in here!
:)

I will be updating every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, if I can...

I am very expressive, so I will just warn you: There will be swearing. If that makes you uncomfortable, then you can always not read this story, but I won't put an explicit warning for swearing in front of every chapter. Mainly because I do it without noticing and because everyone has different words they count as "no-no words". 

The cover is  done now!... It was made by my friend Ten (aka. Tentaya). They make awesome art, go check out their account! Thank you very much!!! :D

But anyways! I've taken up enough of your time.
Enjoy reading :D