... uncertainty...

Start from the beginning

Then all of the sudden a loud roar echoed through the night, waking me up. My eyes flew open and in the next moment, the wall where the window is was crumbled down. It surprised me so much.

Me: Lucifer!

My cat was up and ready to attack! However it wasn't olny this cat but every other cat which was with me in the room too. They all seemed ready to attack and hissed at the creature while I jumped out of the bed pulling the secret dagger I had below my pillow out. Then the door flew open and everyone came running in.

Looking at the creature that just broke through the wall, I saw that it was a nomu and it was not Wrath.

Shit!

Why?

Why now?!

Without any warning?

SHIT!

I knew the nomu just from looking at it. It was one of the hidden experiments which never were finished. It was me who worked on this one in my past future life too. 

The nomu then attacked me and I waited for it and jumped up in the very last second, landing on its fist and than doing a flip to get behind him. I used my dagger on him. The moment I was in the air, I touched its head and a made some deep cut marks as well as threw one dagger and made it stuck in the skill. 

After I got behind its back, I jumped away. Unfortunately for me, this nomu had a healing quirk and wasn't even effected by any of the wounds I made on it and so he turns around grabbed me by my hand as I was still in midair and threw me against the wall.

This nomu was different that much I could tell. It was not made to withstand All Might, no this one was created to kill me! I knew just by looking at it that it was created to withstand me and by that it meant that the my mother knew about my training with Stain or the cats quirk.

I hit the wall besides the heroes. Mic used his quirk and tried to get rid of the monster or at least distract it. Touya immediately went with his blue flames but this creature healed soo fast that it didn't bother it at all.

While they distracted the nomu Aizawa came to my side.

Aizawa: Can you stand up?

Me: I think so.

I tried to stand up but immediately fell down again.

Me: Shit!

The nomu broke my arm while he grabbed it. Using my other arm to help me stand up, I managed to get back on my feet.

Me: That thing has some kind of regeneration and speed quirk!

Those where the information I could see immediately. I knew that there were still more thing that thing could do.

Mic: How do you know that?

Me: He withstander the dagger in his head and Touya's blue flames, busted though the freaking wall without getting hurt and speed because its obvious!

Aizawa: He is right.

The beast ignored all the heroes and went straight at me. It didn't even matter that Toga threw stuff at it or that Midnight tried to make it sleep at all. In the end Aizawa tried to get its attention but it was only after me, not even anyone could do anything not even the cats.

I dodged its every attack but that thing was getting faster. 

Me: Why me?!

Why do I have to ask this?

It's soo obvious too!

I know too much!

I managed to get some feet away from it only to realize that it let me do that. In the next moment some kind of black tentacles began shooting right at me.

The fuck?!

What are those?!

I dodged them as fast as I could but one grabbed me by my leg and it burned though the things I was wearing. I could feel it. It felt like the disintegration from Shigaraki's quirk and I screamed in pain. Then the nomu threw me out of the house through the gap in wall. As soon as he did that, he was already running at me and before I could even react he was by my side.

Before this monster could kill me I could see a red scarf just for a milli second and this nomu's head flying down. It was Stain who somehow got wind of it and came for the rescue.

Me (whispering): Nice timing, thanks for the safe!

Stain (whispering): No problem kid. 

Me (whispering): How did you know? 

Stain (whispering): I heard rumors about it and decided to play safe.

I was still there laying on the ground with a broken arm, a bloody leg probably disintegrated to my bone and a head wound with a concussion. Everything was spinning and I heard Aizawa and the rest running to me, they were calling my name. By the time they arrived Stain was already gone.

Aizawa: IZUKU?!

Who's calling me?

Mic: Little Listener?!

Me: I am ok...

Touya: You obviously are not!

Midnight: We should get him to Recovery Girl!

Toga: Already calling her!

I wanted to stand up or at least sit straight but Aizawa was preventing me from actually moving from my laying position for 15 minutes until Recovery Girl arrived. She healed me up and we all went to UA. 

Well Shit!

This definitelly is a bad sign!

I have to end them soon!