Information? About me? You sure you wanna know? !

The drive from the police office towards my own home was a rather ahort one or more like a 30min one if we wouldn't get stuck in a traffic jam which we soo were roght off the bet. It was as if someone wanted to give the detective a bit of time to have the chance to question me out. Needless to say that I didn't liked it one bit. Each minute tagt was passing was not very pleasant for me since I had to find a way to get ny notebook then deal with these two idiots as well as hide the fact that I was perfectly sane and about a couple of years mentally older stuck in a kids body. No one would believe me and no one would find out besides Nezu. Let's face ot that rat will find out anything.

Detective: So Izuku... Can I call you Izu?

Me: It would be an honor Sir. Knight.

Detective: Aldera Junior High huh... How is the school?

I was happy that I at least managed to change into my school uniform before my mother called and I started acting like crazy. It would have been weird if I were in my pyjama doing that. Now thinking about it, school uniform doesn't make it any better at all. If anything it makes me look more insane. Just imagine a kid in school unform dancing around like a crazy person and acting as if he was younger.... Since that was my goal anyways, I could stick to it.

Did you really just asked how school is?

How should school be?

School is school!

It's a nightmare on it's own!

I am just happy that I won't get eaten by books in my dreams!

Like just imagine some textbooks going after you and exam papers eating you up like a nice snack!

Yeah no thank ya!

I'll pass on that one!

Besides it's filled with bullies and everything!

How should school be?

It's definitely not kindergarten or a fairytale garden!

It's just school!

Really!

What a dumb question!

Me: Like school.

Detective: Any friends?

If you mean bullies then yes!

I have soo many of them that I can't even count them with my fingers!

I mean just put my whole class in it... Nah the whole school and you got the numbers of how many friends I have!

Me: Yup lots of them.

Detective: You know that lying is bad right?

Oh shit!

I forgot he has a truth telling quirk!

Damn it!

Now what?

How should I safe myself?

At this point of time... I think I did consider Bakugo as my friend... So I have one.. Then let's try answering this way!

Me: Yeah and?

Detective: Well you just told me a lie. That is very bad.

Me: I didn't!

Detective: Hm? Tell me why do your think you didn't?

Me: Because I have Kacchan as a friend. He has a lot of friends and his friends are also my friends.

Technically... I am not wrong!