Training with Stain!

Before long it was time for Aizawa to leave and this time he got Midnight to stay with me and watch me. As if that was helping a lot. First he had like Mic and Ingenium and now Midnight? 

For how old does he take me?

I am 10!

I can be alone!

I am not 5 or something like this!

Besides you think I can not outsmart her?

God what do you take me for?

Since I had my new vigilante outfit aka my new fathers old hero extra costume, I decided to give it some stiching cause it was too big and it wouldn't be the first time that I had to retailer stuff to fit me. I just faked sleeping at 8 saying I am very very sleepy and then called a night went to my room with Lucifer alone and started retailing the suit to fit me.

Okay done!

This should fit me!

Now let's change and head out!

I am already late too meet up with Stain!

I hope he won't be mad at me!

Once done, I opened the window and just dipped out of the house. I was sure the cats would handle her for me and I had Lucifer for protection just in case something happens. I know.... I am relying on a cat. Not the best thing to do but hey these cats were definitelly not normal.

Me: I am a bit late!

Lucifer: Mew?

Me: I am going to meet my old sensei. 

Lucifer: Mew!

Me: I don't know what you mewing about but you sound cute!

I booped the cat on my shoulder as I was running towards the meetup point. Thankfully Stain was still there waiting for me.

Me: I am sorry, I am late.

Stain: I see you got a costume.

Me: My fathers. I just made it fit me.

Stain: It's black that is good but your green hair will be a problem.

With that said he threw me a bottle of hair dye spray and I got the hint. However I would certainly not paint my hair black if it wasn't coming off that easily and so I first read if this was washable paint for a day or not. It seemed for me as Stain already took that into consideration since it was washable hair dye.

Me: Thanks.

After my hair was black and I had Eraserheads costume on as a miniator format, we both head out to an abandoned part where I knew no hero would be there. It was also the hide out for a lot of homeless people and villains.

Stain: Okay kid, now let's get your stamina and parkour skill a bit more up.

Me: Ay Sensei!

Lucifer: MEW!

Stain: A black cat? How many cat's do you even have?

Me: This is Lucifer.

Stain: You have a weid naming sense kid.

Me: I didn't named them.

Stain: Qurik?

Me: I actually don't know.

Stain: Whatever now let's get moving.

Stain made me runn and jump from one rooftop to the next one while sticking close to me in case I wouldn't get the jump right. However I did every single time but I was also getting tired very easily so he took me to a different part of the city and just said just wait here.