Bank Robbery gone wrong!

Me: Where are we going?

Detective: Central bank.

Me: Was there really a robbery?

Detective: Not was but is. They hold the people inside hostage.

Me: Cool.

Detective: I suppose in one way or another.

Me: Armed?

Detective: As far as we know yes and also used their quirks.

Me: Numbers?

Detetctive: Around 18.

Me: So they planned this.

Detective: Wait a moment! Why am I even reporting back to you?

Me: Don't know ask yourself that.

Detective: Wait! Weren't you supposed to be childish?

Me: I don't know, am I?

Detective: Ah I see this is why I was thinking that you were neither lying nor telling the truth.

Me: Well it's not lying if you hide something and it's not telling the truth since it is not the complete one. To top that off I never considered what I was saying to you as a lie or the truth so your quirk couldn't go off that easily on me.

Detective: What did Shota get himself into?

Me: Good question but don't you think the better question is what did I get myself into?

Detective: Nezu would love you.

Me: Won't deny that, he was the one that got me to talk in the first place. I wonder where I made my mistake.

Detective: You whispered Aizawa-sensei when you met Shota for the first time.

Dang it!

So he hear it and played along?!

No wonder he brought Nezu into his house.

He suspected me from the beginning.

I really should be careful when I start doing vigilante work.

He for sure will find out if I am this sloppy.

Me: Anyways, why are you driving there?

Detective: I am still a police officer.

Me: They need your truth telling quirk.

Detective: Yup.

Me: So you said around 18 people are inside and how many civilians?

Detective: We don't know yet.

Me: Okay interesting.

Detective: Kid, you sound like Nezu.

Me: Ah sorry. 

It didn't take us long to get there and I could see all the police officers who had the whole building under surveillance and were ready to enter at any moment. Still for some reason everything didn't add up. If there were like 18 robers inside then there was no way that someone could have informed the police on time. So why were they in such a situation now.

Detective: Stay here!

Me: No promises.

Detective: I mean it!

Me: And I too.

Detective: Sansa! 

He detective looked around and screamed a name like crazy and it didn't take long for a police officer with a cat head to come over. Now my thoughts were soo distracted about the mans quirk. Like for example if I had catnip, would he react like a cat? Does he chace after a mouse too? Does he also like fish? If I have a laser pointer would he chase after that? Does he like chin scratches like a cat too? And the most important question was if I was able to pet him.