Escord!

I spent the whole time I would normally spent in school with Stain and once I was sure that it was about time to head back, I grabbed Sloth who by now was sleeping on the ground close to my bag.

He sure is a great teacher!

With his help, I'll be back tomy former status and get my stamina and agility back!

This is perfect!

I soo needed his help!

Otherwise it would have taken me longer but with this kind of training I am sure I can even get better than before!

Wait!

School!

I have to get back!

Now is not the time to train the whole day!

Dadzawa will pick me up!

If I don't get there he will surely start questioning me later!

How am I even to tell him that?

I hope the school didn't ring him now....

Nah!

They wouldn't do that!

I am sure they wouldn't!

Why would they otherwise dare to hut me still and side with Bakugo.

They must just know about me getting adopted but not who my real father is.

Anyways I have to end this now and get going.

Me: I have to go now or my father will be worried.

Stain: Wait a moment.

Before I knew it Stain came to me in casual cloths. He was definitelly earing his vigilante or villain costume at first since I am sure I woke the man up but when did he actually had the time to change into these cloths?

Stain: I'll be bringing you back to the school you came from.

Me: My uniform gave me away right?

Stain: Aldera Junior High.

Me: Yup.

Stain: Get your cat and the backpack and let's go. From now on I want you to come to me after school. I'll pick you up kid.

Me: That could be a bit problematic since my father picks me up how about the night?

Stain: You sure you up for it?

Me: Stain-sama, I literally want to be a vigilante.

Stain: Then I will train you starting today.

Me: I'll be sure to come here around midnight then.

Stain: You do that, I don't like to be kept waiting.

Me: I know. I will be there.

As he said he really walked me back to school and not only that but he insisted we do some light parkouring. This is why we went a different route through a park where we could do some parkouring around. I was already tired but I had to go on since I wanted and needed to get stronget quickly.

The moment we arrived at the school gates Aizawa was already waiting there for me and found us together. This surely wasn't good but it couldn't be avoided since I basically fitched school.

Aizawa: Problem child what were you doing?

Me: I ahm...

Stain: I found this child hurt in front of the school and took him to a clinic nearby to get treated. I am sorry to have made you worry.

Wow...

How did he come up with that?

I mean it's definitely not a lie.

Thanks to you I am not hurt anymore.

Thankfully Stain really treated my injuries with the first aid kit he had and made sure that the small wounds I had were taken care off.

Now I had a complete new problem. Stain literally told Aizawa that I got hurt here. By the look of his face I could tell he was angry. Very very angry. At this point who knows what he will do to this school. I knew Aizawa for a bit and what I do know is he takes care of his kids. He never let the news station and the media getany information about us. He went in to fight a nomu at the USJ incident tosave us. He was a true hero.

Aizawa: There are still good citizens. Thank you very much Sir. How much were the medical fees?

If you only knew that this is Stain!

I mean he doesn't look like it now buthe sure has his skills!

Besides not even Stain know that you are Eraserhead but it only takes a second to know that after seeing you once.

You still run around in your costume.

Speaking of which I should definitely make the costume I got from you fit me.

Got hahaha good joke on me.

I stole it.

Stain: It's nothing, don't worry. Well now that you found your guardian, I'll be off then.

Stain returned and left me with my father. I was sure that my eyes were little snitches once again. Thr question was what color were they now cause I couldn't describe the feeling I had. Was it anxiety... No that wasn't it then I was mad.

Aizawa: How are you feeling?

Me: furious...

Without even thinking I answered him back. Was he questioning me because of my eye colors yes, probably. Tho I personally don't know which color my eyes turn when I am mad. Never felt this angry before at all.

Aizawa: Kid calm down. It's okay. They will get what they deserve.

Me: What color do my eyes have?

Aizawa: Black.

Me: Thanks.

Aizawa: Let's go inside. I have to talk to the director for a bit.

Sloth: Mew!

This was the moment Sloth decided to peak out of my backpag and let out an agreeing mew.

Aizawa: *Sigh* You had a cat with you?

Me: Hahahaha ha yes...

Aizawa: *Sigh* Why doesn't this surprise me?

Me: After Greed and Wrath me neither. I do wonder why they are coming after me.

Aizawa: Lucifer! That damn demon is commanding them for sure. He took a liking to ya the frist time he saw ya. The rest of them follow him like a pack.

Me: I see.. Gues I need to say thank you to him.

Aizawa: Anyway make sure Sloth doesn't come out.

Me: Will do.

Aizawa: Now come on! I have make some things sure.

Just like that we went to the school and straight to the principals office. It was only now that I noticed that class were not over yet. Me and Stain managed to get here earlier than we thought we would.