Blood my Friend!

A year passed pretty quickly with Stain training me and I also debuted as a Viligante. They call me Shadow since I never actually gave anyone my name and all I did was listening and gathering intel as well as give this intel to the police as well as a solid plan. That however meant that I was actually sneaking into places and steal the information myself. 

Thanks to Lucifer this was something I could easily do and Stains training helped a lot too. At first we started training on a daily basis but since Stain was a moving villain, he told me to train on my own and would be back in a months time. I did as he asked and it didn't take long for me to get my agility as well as speed back to where it was before I died.

Also thanks to what happened in school, I was transfered to the paralllel class to not be in the same one as Bakugo. I would still see him from time to time but I would always avoide him. I also was allowed to bring a pet with me. The principal told me it was a special rule he would make just for me.

In this year all I did was search fo the LOV members that I knew off like Toga and Dabi. I still had to get them away from the LOV and crush the whole organisation on it's own. Ever after that portal and me and the detective stepping though it, the LOV meaning AfO and my mom were actually laying low.

I tried my best to find them but never actually managed to do it. Today however was the time I would get closer to my goal of changing the whole outcome.

Me: Lucifer, you ready?

Lucifer: MEW!

Me: Then let's go!

It was one year that I was now sneaking out of the house dressed in my fathers costume and doing some vigilante work, still he never notice it at all. I was good in hiding bruices as well as cuts but most of the time I wouldn't have any injuries at all. I also got this short sword from stain as well as a gun to be able to protect myself.

Thank god I finally found her!

I didn't expect it to take me a whole year to find Toga!

She has been hiding pretty well.

I wonder what she is doing in the undergound market?

Anyways I was currently in the middle of the black market wondering around completely lost since I only knew that Toga is somewhere here having her own table but up until now I couldn't find it.

How did I get here?

It's not as if I didn't know the underground market well....

How did I get lost?!

The streets and the houses looked not only abandoned but also rundown. Now normally I would easily maneuver everywhere only that I ran away from some creepy people early and haven't gotten a clue where I was. I would have used Lucifers ability but thanks to me running through a smoke that came out of a shop, he was completly passed out. Well worst timing ever.

Now the worst part was that I was already about 3 hours walking across this black market and I haven't found Toga at all. O

Great plan Sherlock!

Why not just scream out her name?!

I am sure she will be responding!

Just me like:

MARCO!

and she would go with POLO!.

....

Yes, I was moody!

But can you blame me?

Everyone would have felt that way after getting lost, chased by some creepy people, some dogs and now being in front of a house that looked like a haunted mansion and having no other choice then to go in because the people with dogs were still chasing me.

Seriously.... Where the heck did I end up?!

Once I was inside I began looking around until I found a pretty good hiding spot and hit there. The people went inside the building. I was close to the main entrance area and all the walls were pretty thin. 

It's not that I couldn't thought them at all but if I did and they would see my face better who knows how good their conections are and they could threaten me with my Dadzawa. I couldn't have that so I would better run away in a place like this.

???: Where the fuck did that kid go?

???: Let's look around!

???: Ahm boss?

???: WHAT?

???: Th dogs are scared!

???: That's not a fucking good sign, let's leave. The kid is dead meat if SHE finds him anyways.

She?

Who is she?

As I was wondering who she might be the door to the room where I was opened and someone walked towards me and opened the cabinet I was hiding. However, I was not in the cabinet, not under it. I climbed that thing up and hoped that no one could see me up there since there were a couple of things as deco up there too and I was behind that all.

???: FOUND YA! TAG YOU IT!

Nope!

There was no way I would do that!

I am not crazy!

You don't even know that I am up there!

???: Aww come on! You are no fun!

Me:!!!

Wait that voice!

TOGA!!!!!!

After a good second I could hear some far away barking and I could identify it as the same dog barking that was chasing me earlier which meant that this person in front of me was not related to them since they have already left. Besides that I knew this persons voice and this was definitelly Toga. The one person I was lokcing for. Well no wonder I couldn't find her up until now.

Me: You got me...

I decided it would probably be better to come down than to test her patience. Once I came out of my hiding spot, I looked into the her eyes and she had a knife in her hand and some blood on her face too. 

Yep definitelly Toga!

Toga: Aren't you scared of me?

Me: No, why?

Toga: Really?!

Me: Yup.

Toga: Hmmm... But you really not scared at all? In that case... You wanna play with me?

Me: Play?

Toga: Yup. I got rid of the bad guys chasing a cuty like you. Wanna go stabby stabby with me=

Me: Ahm... Sure why not!

It was at this exact moment that I had my Sensei coming over to me laughing like crazy. Wow... Stain and Toga in a room together, what are the chances of something like this happening? 

Zero if nothing right?

Welp, I still had both of them in a room. I still wonder why Stain was here. He told me that he wouldn't be here and only come back next week. Well it wasn't something I should pray into further but I was somewhat glad I was not alone with this crazy blood loving psychopath.