School... what's that's? Food? Bad food? Poison?!

I don't know how long I sleep but I did have a good nights sleep. It was really good but the reason and how I got to sleep so deep was a bit concerning. After all it was RG who just knocked me out quite literally.

...

Why can't I get used to this.

It's not the first time I got knocked out like this...

This feeling still doesn't change and there is no way of getting used to that.

The moment I woke up, I was looking at an unfamiliar ceiling. I could tell from all the fluff around me that I was still in Aizawa's house. Otherwise I should be concerned why there is a cat sitting on my chest and laying there just to look at me. Well that was Gluttony and the cat was pretty heavy too.

What is Aizawa feeding you!

You are way too heavy!

I think I get your name now.

Still I thought he would at least take care of his cats if he loves them already.

...

I think I will need to put you on a diet if you insist on greeting me like this every time I wake up.

Gluttony: mew.

Lucifer: Mew!

As if he was just there to watch over me and inform their leader Lucifer, Gluttony get off my chest the moment Lucifer answerrd from right besides me. That cat was just laying there until he got informed. Thinking about it, I did had something fluffy right next to ny head and I could feel it. Just one look to the side and I was met with white fluff which meant that Lust was there.

Me: Morning guys.

Cats: Mew!

Aizawa: Morning Problem child.

Me: Morning...

Since when was he in this room?

Wait what room is this even?

Aizawa: My bed room and no I can't read mind. Your expression tells me everything.

Me: Ah.

Aizawa: It surprises me every time to see them acting like this only towards you. They really like you, you know.

Me: They are cute.

Aizawa: If you knew.

Me: Ahm how long was I asleep?

It was a valid question because these cats were now all around me acting as if I just died and came back to life. I mean a had a mewing mess of cats all around me and Lucifer who just jumped on my shoulder making himself a place around my neck and purring as loudly as he could as well as nuzzling himseld against my neck. This situation certainly goes down under cuteness but a bit concerning.

Aizawa: You slept for 3 days. RG reassured me that that is normal considering how many burns you had.

Me: Oh okay.