Home sweet home... who came up with that was a liar!

After the let's just call it incident where I just basically jump out of a car and can consider myself lucky that I didn't die or hit something, we made our way to my home. Tho I couldn't really call it home since I dreaded each and every moment before we got there. I hated the place alsways have and always will. There was nothing inside there that was saying that there was a happy loving family inside. Never ever did I even got love from my mother. If anything I was doing every possible thing to get attention. That even included staying still and follow orders. Needless to say that I regretted that. When I realized it, it was already too late and there was no turning back anymore.

Still now I had a chance to make a difference and I was taking it!

I wonder if my mother will scream at me when she sees me?

Maybe she will even curse me out?

Wouldn't that be actually great?

That would mean I could stay with Aizawa... If he still wants to deal with me after today.

Maybe that isn't the best idea either.

I mean I am basically changing the future.

I don't know what will happen. All I have is my past memory of my future past.

And the most important thing is gathering information in this situation.

I don't think I will be able to gather information when I am staying with Aizawa.

That means I need to find a different way.

Best case scenario is me getting in a nice family.

If that happens and its a different one then Aizawa's home I will eat a hat.

I am serious!

I will do it!

I don't care where I will get one but I will eat it!

There is no way that's gonna happen with my luck!

Then that only means I need to find another way.

Being a villain is out of the question since I don't eant to become one ever again. Even if I decided to not be involved with the LOV it's still AfO who rules the underworld. He will find me and then I will be in for one hell of a treat! Nope that is not even worth thinking about it.

I do remember them wanting to recruit Stain.

Do I want to try and be his trainee?

He has some good moves. His quirk has nothing to do with his speed too! Than his aura which he can emit!

That would be kinda nice to be able to fight in that tempo but I am sure if I train my current body I will be at my previous skill level at no time. I mean I did train in my past. I know the path and I know how it works! It can't be that hard to learn it agin.

I hope at least!

Okay then what about actually being a hero and getting into UA again?

Aizawa: Kid?

That doesn't give me a lot information. Besides the LOV will find a way to get to the information of UA and All Might too. Not to mention who his prodigee is.

Detective: Earth to Izu? 

Guess that only leaves me with being a vigilante. It's not that bad if I think about it. If I manage to make Aizawa think I am incapable and also mentally unstable as well as handicapped then he won't suspect me of being the one vigilante out in the night.