chapter 3: disrespectful to the old

Start from the beginning

consecutive names with surnames. <

no matter how many years have passed, he doesn't seem to have called him by a nickname.

obviously, he was six years older than him, but he had no idea how to write the words "respect for the old and love for the young".

both annoying and cold and alienated.

sheng mingzhi's original anger that had been dissipated inexplicably rose a little, so he turned his head and sneered: "do you need to look at you with a straight face, anyway, lu zong can't recognize what i look like." 

how big is the heart eye to deliberately recognize him as sheng xue? need to remember such a vendetta?

lu jiayan looked careless, as if he took it for granted: "isn't your entertainment industry popular plastic surgery, isn't it normal for me to admit that i am wrong?"

"..."

oh.

in addition to revenge, but also cunning.

"thank you." sheng ming smiled slightly, laughing a little bit and gritting his teeth: "but if you take a snack, you know that the entertainment industry is not popular and transgender." ——

outrageous, is he still grateful to dade for thanking lu jiayan, thanking him for taking time out of his busy schedule to understand the entertainment industry?!

privately, there was no need to pretend to be a loving husband, and sheng mingzhi rolled his eyes after saying this.

he and lu jiayan had a separate master bedroom on the old mansion, opened a cloakroom, and occasionally lived in the villa during the new year's festival, so the nanny prepared a lot of shengming and childish clothes. <

the lu family is obviously very satisfied with his "granddaughter-in-law", completely in accordance with sheng ming's picky personality to buy, the cloakroom is the season's new high-end, a variety of categories, hanging in different categories, worth tens of thousands to millions, not a single piece of repetition, luxury to the level of extravagance and waste.

lu jiayan idly leaned against the door and raised his eyes, and it could be seen from the pompous decorations in the cloakroom and the almost overflowing clothes that sheng mingzhi had hardly grown in the past three years.

arrogant and willful, vain and empty, like a small flower peacock into a spirit.

sheng mingzhi quickly changed his clothes.

the high suit that he was originally wearing on his body was casually thrown to the ground by him, and he wanted to know that this little young master would not come to it for a second time.

"do you still want your coat?" don't throw it away.

sheng mingzhi looked intently at the mirror and tied the windsor knot, although he asked for the advice of landing jiayan, he didn't look at him, only caring about combing his bright feathers.

the suit that lu jiayan used to drape over his shoulder had been casually thrown on the sofa by sheng mingzhi.

sheng mingzhi was certainly not confident enough to feel that he could wait for lu jiayan's reply.

sure enough, when he buttoned the last cuff, lu jiayan was already sitting at the desk in the master bedroom, who was talking to on the phone.

as the current core figure of shengjia's board of directors, lu jiayan's twenty-four hours are precious, and the time allocation is accurate to the second.

sheng mingzhi had long been accustomed to the normal state of handling official affairs at any time and anywhere, so he waited at the door to go down with him, so as not to be seen by the old master. <