Chapter 2: What The Fuck Is This Isekai Bullshit?

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile with Terroriser, by the time he opened his eyes, he realize he woke up an unrecognizable ceiling, he doesn't remember what happened. What he previously remembered was playing he and his friends' old server, when he was about to mine diamonds in his old mines, his vision turn dark.

It was dark, it felt like its been decades but it only took a few hours, a few moments of seeing nothing but darkness until he finally woke up, the first thing he sees was a unfamiliar house, but familiar at the same time, he doesn't know where he was but by the time he looks around, everything looks very familiar.

Terroriser: Where the hell am I?

But its not the only thing, he felt his body isn't natural, and he wore some kinda black jacket, with curiosity, he then spotted a mirror over the corner, he try to check and it something shocked him to the core.

He now came to a realization, a jolt of energy ran through his wire veins.

He was no longer human.

And that's not the only thing, he became his character's appearance.

Terroriser: Da fuck? Is this some kinda dream???

He asked himself, only to soon hear his phone ringing.

Terroriser(Thoughts): Since when Minecraft have phones?

Taking it out of his pocket, the phone looks exactly like his phone in real life, but ignoring it, he opens it and saw that it was Vanoss calling him.

Terroriser: Y'hello?

Terroriser answered as he put the phone to his ear.

Vanoss(Phone): Hey... Brian?

Terroriser: Yeah?

Vanoss(Phone): Did you... wake up and realize your in our old Minecraft world and became our made up avatars by chance?

Terroriser: Evan... what did you do?

Terroriser asked for assurance.

Vanoss(Phone): I didn't do shit! By the time I sleep my ass off, the next thing I knew I woke up in my old tree house. Right now I'm bird watching the view of our old server.

Terroriser: Oh the Irony of your bird watching. So... let me get this straight; we woke up... in our old Minecraft server... and becoming our Avatar's appearance?

Vanoss(Phone): Yup.

Terroriser: And neither you nor me nor any of our friends anything do with it?

Vanoss(Phone): Seems so

Terroriser: This isn't possible. There is NO way that is possible, this could be a dream, or a prank whatever you or any of us did, could be some prank show or some very advance VR used on us, there is no FUCKING way that is possible!

Vanoss(Phone): What about just go outside and check it out for yourself.

Terroriser: Sign, fine I'll check it out myself.

Vanoss(Phone): Okay, see ya *Call ended*

Terroriser immediately ran towards outside of his Minecraft house, checking his surroundings, seeing that the entire area was in fact looks like he and his friends old server but much more realistic.