CHAPTER 12

"You are my sweet plum syrup."

Luna's POV

I watched as both their eyes turned a dark shade of blue. They eyes raked my body.

They stalked towards me like predators who had just found their most precious prey. I gulped in anticipation as to what was next.

The butterflies erupted in my tummy again, making heat spread throughout my body.

"Luna, do you know what you do to us?", asked Darien.

I gulped once again. "W-what do you mean? Did I hurt you in anyway?", I asked now suddenly worried.

Darien sighed sadly, placing his left hand on the back of his head and rubbing it. While, Lucas shook his head disappointedly.

'What did I do?' My head tilted in a questioning manner.

They leaned down to my height, their lips so close yet far from me. Some part of me wanted to kiss them again just like we used to before.

Tears brimmed my vision. Did I do something wrong? Did I disappoint them?

"So innocent. What did we do to deserve you?", spoke Darien while looking at me intensely again.

"Huh?"

"No, baby you didn't disappoint us. In fact, we are more than happy to have you here with us", spoke Luca as if hearing my thoughts.

"In fact let us show you what you do to us. Love!", spoke Darien wrapping a hand around my waist and pulling me flush against his naked body except for the shorts.

Darien's hand touched down at the same spot that made me jerk last time, drawing small circles on that bundle of nerves.

My body did not protest, but gave in to the feelings I was feeling. A moan left my mouth every time his fingers would make contact with that one spot.

Their eyes watched me like a hawk. My hands went to cover my face. 

Darien caught them and moved them away revealing my embarrassed and awkward face.

"Yes little one. Don't be shy.", whispered Luca moving closer to my neck, trailing kisses, while pulling and biting on my skin whenever he can. I'm sure it would leave some form of marks.

I couldn't help the weird squeaks and moans my voice made. So, I obeyed them. 

"Look at you Luna. What a pretty little thing you are." It was Darien's voice, sending shivers down my spine, which made me arch my back more into Luca as I felt something poke me behind my back.

"Fûck!", cursed Luca in my ear.

I whimpered under the over stimulation of everything.

I could see the smirk on their faces. They enjoyed watching me like this.

My eyes went to close on their own as my body accepted their sweet torture.

"Keep those eyes open babygirl. We want to see those pretty stars." Darien requested quietly while watching me and keeping his hand near my private part, without changing the pace. He then got in front of me.

"Wh-what a-are you doing?", I asked in desperation while moaning and crying.

"Shush babygirl! Just relax!", Luca whispered in my left ear as he started kissing me down my back, while his hands snaked around my waist holding me in place and preventing me from squirming too much.

Darien's other hand caressed my right cheek gently, wiping away the tears that had gathered due to the overstimulation. I never felt things like this before. It was pleasurable but too much for me to handle.