CHAPTER 1

"A part of me
Wants to die tonight...
A part of me
Wants to forget...
A part of me
Wants somebody to help me...
But, I know no one is coming."

Luna's POV

"Daddy... Daddy where are you going???" I cried out for God knows how long. A guard held me down with my hands pulled at the back. I screamed and thrashed around in the guard's arms. 

A bunch of men in black suits and glasses surrounded us. These people are here to take daddy away. But, I don't want daddy to go away.

"Let her go! She's just a child. She had nothing to do with any of it." Begged Dad to the guards. "Please, I'm begging you. Please... please let her go! I'll do anything. I promise!", screamed daddy who is now being tackled down to the floor with four other guards on top of him.

A puff of air released from his mouth. He looked painfully at me.

A guard scowled at him "Archer, your not getting away this time. I'll make sure every single thing close to you gets eliminated."

"Gabbar, I will do everything you want. Just please let her go.", begged daddy through tears streaming down his face, but the man standing in front of him wouldn't listen to him.

My heart broke as tears blurred my vision and I couldn't process anything. It felt like I was being suffocated by a pair of hands. It burned all over my body. I tried to fight back, but it didn't work. They were just too strong for an 8 year old girl like me to fight against.

Daddy was crying and was in pain too. I wanted to run over to his side and hug him but I couldn't move. Instead, I was forced to watch as they dragged him across the floor with a leash tied to his neck. It created red marks, forming deep cuts and gashes on his skin.

The man in his 30s who I now know is someone named Gabbar, smirked at the sight of daddy's blood drooling across his chest. 

Daddy looked at me and mouthed "Look away".

But, I didn't want to. I couldn't. I watched all the other guards laugh around me. At me, at dad and at the scene in front of them.

Their laughter filled my ears while darkness filled my heart. 

He gave me one last smile at me as he pushed against the restraints and turned to face the other side. 

I screamed, cried, begged and thrashed around trying to stop them, but it was no use. I was too weak to fight them all. There were atleast 15 guards dressed in black suits and a mask.

I tried to reach out, but it felt like I was being sucked back into the same position.

Daddy's eyes spread wide open as he was dragged outside this room and all I did was watch as trails of blood were left behind. 

Watch him... dragged across the now bloody floor... be taken away by THEM... 

"Clean this up!", said Gabbar as he looked at me with disgust. His black eyes showed nothing but death. 

He turned around to exit the room as the guard behind me dragged me outside behind him.

And just like that, I was placed in Springfield Juvenile care.

After a few hours -

We arrived at a huge gate that read "Springfield Juvenile Care", with a smiley face next to it. The gate seemed fairly old and its steel or metal plates had corroded. Crows cawed perched upon the black trees that spanned across the entire region, behind the gates. It looked straight out of a haunted house with the weather being gloomy outside.