Chapter 1: Tomorrow

Start from the beginning

Looking behind, he realize it was the Leader's doing, using his magic powers to prevent Erik's escape.

Leader: Your punishment will be mopping the whole mansion... again.

Erik: Kill me Q_Q

Leader: Later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Vanoss crew's old Minecraft server

Vanoss, the leader of the group, was currently checking someone's chest full of good stuff, which it belongs to Brian, or TheTerroriser what they called him.

It was 10:38PM in the evening, Vanoss' entire crew were either sleeping or playing other games this early.

Vanoss however return to his friends' old Minecraft server to check the good memories they've done for th past year.

Vanoss: Ah, this looks nice chest doesn't it? Makes me wanna steal all of them without Brian notice.

Looking inside one of Terroriser's chest, he says.

Vanoss: Wow, got some crack stuffs like {Effiency V} book just sitting here.

Then checking the other stuff, he found 42 blocks of diamonds in one of those slots.

Vanoss: Ha, look all of these blocks of diamonds, NEVER USED!

-----

Next scene, Vanoss is currently searching 12 chest in the shelves, what made him gave a confuse expression was that every single chest were empty.

Vanoss: What is this? Who has been doing all of it? This has got to be Wildcat's doing? Is this Wildcat's place?

Checking outside, the house looks similar to Terroriser's but another place and but has slight difference designs.

Vanoss: Yup, that's his place, alright. Has Terroriser been playing this server? Probably.

Looking back at Wildcat's place, suddenly, Vanoss then shows a devilish smile on his face as he took out a TNT block from his hand.

-----

Vanoss: How many double chests does a man need?

Checking upon hundreds of double chests, Vanoss slightly laughs until he came across one chest that is completely full of saddles.

Vanoss: Haha! How many saddles he needs?? Haha!

Then suddenly, his health bars suddenly lost 6 and a half as he was pushed a few blocks sideways.

Vanoss: What the fuck?

Turning around, it was Terroriser himself!

Terroriser: Oi, get out!!

Vanoss: Oh shit!

When Terroiser was about to kill Vanoss, he shouted.

Vanoss: Brain, wait! wait! wait!

Terroriser: What?

Vanoss: Wanna see a magic trick?

Terroriser: What? Was it the hoodini thing?

Vanoss: No its completely different. What I'm about to show you will blow your mind.

Terroriser's POV: