♡.033.♡

Raindrops

Raindrops

—————♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ————-

The news spread like wildfire, the trees were all the people getting burned up from the words that were formed from the Hokage. The breeze only blew the fire harder and soon it harmed all of them, especially the ones closest to the fire.

"Kakashi- I understand the circumstances right now but, we can't do much about it until we find any traces," The blonde-haired woman spoke with some irritation present on her form.

"I understand Lady Hokage, after all, I was the one who was supposed to care for her," But I failed once again, this incident has impacted the "copycat ninja" astronomically. He cared for his students and despite the rocky introduction he had with them he was soon able to love them, it brought him pain just seeing his team get crumpled up and torn into pieces. I'm sorry Obito, Rin- I failed again.

"I promise you, I will find them both! As long as I am Hokage," She desperately said trying to ease the sickening tension swirling through the room, Kakashi hummed with a quiet "thank you" and left to go talk to his two remaining students.

With each step he took he felt guilty, his gaze darkened and was now directed to the ground. He would usually read his favorite book but this time he didn't want to, his hands were inside his pockets as they formed a fist inside. He muttered apologies once again, he wanted to be ready- so he could apologize to his sweet students.

He arrived at the place destined, this time he was early. Naruto and Sakura were standing side by side without a word spoken to each other, the blonde-haired boy tried to speak to his pink friend but got rejected many times already from the request, he hadn't heard the news yet but Sakura certainly has.

"Hey! Kakashi Sensei, have you seen y/n? I wanna speak to her..." He muttered quietly, Sakura flinched as she heard the name of the person she admired and loved dearly, she tightened her fists with determination- but sadly she couldn't hold her tough act, letting tears fall.

The whiskered boy stood quiet hearing his teammates' cries, he didn't wanna think of the worst so he just hoped she was safe. "Naruto. I have some important news to share," Kakashi said not daring to look into his student's eyes, he felt guilty.

Naruto's gaze hardened on the ground, it was simple really. The only reason he wanted to see her was because he was ready to speak the truth, the truth was how he felt and he knows she might not forgive him but- he wanted to get his feelings out to her, he didn't wanna be late and confess at an inappropriate time. "Naruto." His sensei sternly said making him glance at the older man, who knew it would hurt so much hearing what he had to say.

"Y/N is gone..." That sentence broke him. It's all my fault, if only I didn't wish for her to leave- then maybe she would still be here! He thought wincing at the harsh words appearing in his head, his fists tightened as he began digging up his skin- it reeked with the scent of blood once they all noticed the droplets falling, I can't believe it. She left.

His lips started quivering from desperation, he couldn't- no he wouldn't let her leave that easily! His breathing was uncontrollable, he didn't know what to say and it confused him even more. Was he missing something else? He was, he was missing a piece of his heart- it felt as if they ripped it away from him, y/n.

His ocean eyes seemed lifeless, just like his other teammate, yes it was true. Sasuke had left the village and it hurt them but Y/N was a different story, she was the sweetest girl and cared for everybody but herself, the reason she learned medical ninjutsu was so she could get rid of people's pain. Her smile brought many wonders, it made even the coldest of all smile in her presence. And now she was gone.

"Is this true Sakura?" He gritted his teeth after he heard nothing but silence, she was as hurt as he was. But the thing was he was to blame, his stupid words harmed the person he liked- the person who was always by his side, holding his hand and comforting him when he was harmed. The person who protected him. He ruined it, and who knows when they will ever see each other- that hurt him the most. What if they never find her? His breathing hitched just thinking of any situation possible.

The copycat ninja was no longer late, the bright Kunoichi didn't speak about Sasuke but cried for her friend. The knucklehead ninja wasn't smiling anymore.

Seems like things have changed.

———————————

A dark-haired male continued inching closer to his next vessel, the walls lightened up with fire torches. Each step he took was quiet, the door soon came to view making him smirk, he will relay the news to him.

His raven hair bounced as he rose his head up making eye contact with no other than Orochimaru, he raised his eyebrow and squinted his eyes when he saw the figure near the door. "What is it." He spat making him smile, he enjoyed seeing the attitude coming from the young Uchiha. It made him more worthy knowing he wasn't scared.

"I just wanted to let you know your sweet y/n got captured~" He spoke teasingly, as he made a dramatic post trying to get a reaction out of him. The Uchiha only scoffed and got up from his bed walking closer to his figure, "I have more important things to deal with." He said while walking past the evil snake. That action made Orochimaru chuckle knowing he seemed to care about her, Kabuto should have ended her while he had the chance.

He continued walking out of the underground base and watched as the sunset, his form was filled with anger. His curse mark started to activate remembering the words Orochimaru said, although he left the village he couldn't help but care for her. He knew she liked none other than Naruto and it drove him mad, he hated him yet respected the boy but for some reason he deeply disliked him.

Although it didn't seem like it his feelings started when they formed a team, his hatred tried to block the feelings but he couldn't they just seemed to grow more and more, it scared him yet was so addicting-he wanted more. He wanted her to stay by his side that's why he requested to leave with her, well forced her but he couldn't take her because Kakashi was moving faster.

His red eyes glowed as the darkness took over the sky, he acted like he didn't care yet he did. But he wasn't gonna let her stop him from getting what he wanted...

revenge.

———————————

Many People were hurt because of the incident, the girl was loved by many and hated by many but the ones who cared deeply cried like raindrops hitting the floor, soon creating a large flood beneath them. One thing is certain in this, no matter the time they spent with her they all cared deeply for her and interacted at least once with the sweet child.

Another thing is certain, nobody will be able to forget about her- despite everything they will always shred tears for her.

Especially Kouki, his heart crumpled from the news. His mom was gone once again.

"Mom please come back."