♡.013. ♡

Unworthy

Unworthy

————— ————-

There he stood waiting until Sasuke made up his mind, what was his name again? Oh right, Rock lee! He was now in deep thought analyzing a certain someone, following his glance I let out a nervous chuckle noticing the sight in front of me. He was now winking at Sakura who was ahead of me while I just looked at the action confused, although I could hear her shrieks but couldn't quite tell what was going on. Smooch! Everybody's eyes were on me, I held a disturbing expression from all the eyes that were glancing at my direction.

"Y/N WHY DIDN'T YOU DODGE IT!" What are they talking about, Lee's pale skin had now changed into a bright pink directing his look towards me, Sasuke's expression had finally changed into a surprised one with some irritation still present on his face. Sakura had given me a small mirror looking at my reflection I noticed a lip smudged onto my cheek as if someone kissed that part, I had let out a sigh of defeat and started sulking. I mean at least it was somebody I know? "YOU MISSED AND WENT FOR Y/N AFTER?" A furious Naruto was now standing in front of us all, he was now glaring at 'bushy brow' which was the nickname he gave Lee, the whiskered boy declared battle and ran towards Lee attacking him, he's incredible! There he laid on the floor just a sudden move he was already defeated.

"That was so cool!" I complimented in a whisper while gawking at the green-suited boy my eyes were sparkling with excitement as a grin was now on my face, He can help me practice my taijutsu! A raven-haired boy scoffed at my declaration with some jealousy rising over him because of how talented the boy was. "This could be fun I accept your challenge," He raised his tone with each word vibrating through his tongue, he was a little too confident in himself- I'll defeat him in five minutes! He thought rushing toward his opponent, "Here goes nothing!!" Lee exclaimed while kicking his feet towards Sasuke aiming for his head, before it made any contact Sasuke had dodged the attack. Recovering his posture bushy brow aimed towards him once again this time going for a low kick which surprised the young Uchiha.

That hit caused him to go crashing towards the ground, "SASUKE!" She was worried for him, turning my gaze towards her I could see the drops of sweat slipping towards her cheeks with a shaken figure following, "Fine, this may be my chance to get a little practice using these!" He had activated his Sharingan, when did awaken his Sharingan? How pathetic relying on an eye! I bit my lip watching the sight in front of me, even Sasuke had awakened his Sharingan and I can't possess the Byakugan- No! That doesn't matter I'll defeat them all without it. But even with the Sharingan Sasuke could not lay a single hands on him, not even one touch.

Lee high kicked Sasuke aiming for his chin, now that he was flying up the air bushy brow jumped behind him as they were both in the air together, "I'm using neither Martial Arts nor Illusion!" He announced rather seriously, my eyes enlarged in amazement.