♡.016. ♡

Lie

Lie

————— ————-

It was all my fault, if only I was stronger I would have been able to help. I promised but yet again my promises are just empty words, words that I can no longer take action on. They didn't deserve any of this but of course, my foolish actions caused this, why do I hold them back? All I have ever wanted is to care for people. It should have been me, I should be holding their pain not them.

"Don't worry Sakura, he is slowly progressing," I muttered trying to ease her worry, the two of them were laying down with a wet rag on their forehead. Sakura was attending Naruto who was now healed as my attention went to the raven-haired boy trying to find some way to get rid of that mark, letting out a painful groan I could only try to reduce the pain but only for a few minutes, what sort of Jutsu did he use? How can he be this powerful! "Sakura, go ahead and rest. I'll take care of these two,"

"No! I'm not tired," She mumbled fluttering her eyes open trying not to fall into deep sleep, her eyes were now focused on Sasuke waiting for him to finally wake up. Crawling towards her I finally folded a blanket I had in my backpack and laid her head on the 'pillow' making her shuffle around trying to deny, "Sakura you're overworking yourself! You'll collapse if you don't rest," I said in a worried tone watching her stay still and wonder her eyes around knowing I was right, lowering my face now being inches away I smiled at her and started healing the wounds on her face "Y/N..." She whispered looking at me through her long lashes, my long hair ticked her delicate pale skin feeling some comfort from this knowing somebody was here caring for her, "Rest." Just like that Sakura was now sleeping peacefully next to Sasuke.

Moving back towards Naruto I checked his temperature which was slightly high but not by much, spotting a piece of hair on his face I leaned in to move it out of the way, staying a few inches away from him caressing his hair while smiling at his figure. Naruto, the man I have liked for a long time- ever since you've flashed me that smile I couldn't deny I had fallen for you. Although you don't seem to think of me that way. Moving towards Sasuke my heart only dropped at the sight, sweat fell from the side of his face dripping to the ground wincing every now and then from the mark, Itachi what made you kill your family. If only you were still with us you would know what to do, Sasuke is in big trouble you know and I believe you're the only one that can save him. Grabbing a dry rag I started cleaning his face admiring how peaceful he looked, the only time you're not being an idiot is when you're sleeping.

Getting up I went outside our little cave not sensing anybody near I started placing traps in case of any invasion, feeling satisfied with the outcome I went ahead to look for any Basil. Looking up I noticed the gloomy night twinkle with the glimmer of the stars, smiling at the sky I failed to notice a string of sand attaching to my leg hearing a few leafs crunching I turned around to be met with two elegant teal eyes, "Gaara...?" I called out his name remembering the information Kabuto gave us about him which made me shiver, he looked at me with no sudden interest and brought his hands up making sand wrap around my body halting my movement while trying not to look frightened "Tell me your name," he spoke out demanding for my name, no words could come out of my mouth as it only made him get more furious and began to tighten my body, "Y-Y/N Hyuga" I choked out grunting from the pain I felt on my chest. "You're lucky I don't desire to kill you right now, but the next time I see you. It won't end the same way," Letting go of me he started walking away not sparing a glance at me, my breathing hitched as I began running back to the hideout with some Basil on my hands.