𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽

Ah, Fuck-
I mumbled out, I was able to sense a couple of leaf ninjas ahead, they are a pain in the ass. I bit my lip hard causing droplets of blood to make contact on my skin, I began wiped the blood from my lip, and started getting closer to the gates of the hidden leaf, and with that, I was finally in view of the people I was going against.

?: YOU WON'T BE GOING ANYWHERE NEAR KONOHA!

One of the ninjas shouted as he quickly threw a shuriken at me with chakra infused in it, I quickly pulled out my Kunai knife and pulled it in front of the shuriken just in time.

H: "Well this is gonna be quite fun, don't you think?"

With that, he started looking down at his opponents. knowing damn well he could kill them with one swift move, but where would the fun be in that? Haru seeks entertainment in every one of his fights.

Haru disappeared out of their sight. They didn't expect Haru to have such speed it almost seemed as if he- teleported? But no matter what he used it was impossible to spot him.

?: STAY ON YOUR GUARD HE COULD BE ANYWHERE!

They all nodded while drops of sweat went down their heads, they seemed to be so calm yet they were dying inside. Cowards...all of them, they all gripped their kunai's tightly while trying to control their breathing as if there was no air enough for all of them to breathe. They all felt like a bunch of prey, instead of them hunting down Haru. He was hunting them down.

With no luck running threw the group of Shinobi, Haru appeared behind them breathing on their necks.

H: Let's have fun shall we?

——————————-

Y: BYAKUGAN!

What's going on?, Yua couldn't believe what she saw. Her eyes widened, she knew she had to get a closer look, Yua started running towards the incident and started leaping from branch to branch hoping that what she saw was just a misunderstanding.

As she got closer she concealed her chakra and hid, her eyes widened at the sight she was seeing, it was something she had never seen before. A new jutsu perhaps? But how would that be even possible, by plain sight Haru had already defeated all of the ninjas but that wasn't the reason why she was shocked.

Haru has seemed to be transferring their Chakra into his own body causing him to gain more.

He had a hand over their chest as all their chakra was being consumed by Haru, all of it. Every single drop of chakra went to Haru as his chakra ended up increasing faster than the speed of light.

Y: H-how is this possible?

Yua mumbled as she kept looking, it was certainly a night to remember.

H: Come out Darling, I am not stupid I can sense you.

Haru said with a slightly cocky attitude, he seemed delighted to see who this woman was, she seemed to have perfect chakra control and knew how to conceal her chakra too well- a little too good.

Yua got out of her hiding spot and jumped in front of him, looking at him with a glare although it was hard to tell since the shadows were covering her face which was giving him a hard time, he wanted to see all of her.

Y: You fucking bastard, I won't let you go through me.

Yua got ready to beat kill him, she activated her byakugan and went to her stance, she wasn't gonna let him destroy the place she called home.

H: You know I happen to like women who have an attitude, too bad I'll have to get rid of you.

Haru slightly sighed at that thought. Trying to show some sort of displeasure, Although half of what he said was true he knew he had to get rid of her after all she had what he was looking for. Not to mention how she already found out his secret...his true ability. He also knew that she would put up more of a fight than any others he had fought, but he was ready to win.

His famous smirk was planted on his face while he opened his mouth to say something.

H: You have something that's mine sweetheart.

Those words made her realize what he came for, he wanted her byakugan. Her glare hardened as she gained the confidence to say something back to him.

Y: You're gonna have to come and get it if you want it so badly.

And just like that their targets were reached.