𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽

Yua had been sleeping for quite a long time, she was currently sleeping on Haru's bed, once he was able to patch up some of her wounds, he had also used his medical ninjutsu to heal her wounds.

🤍

Haru watched her pass out. Regarding of his pain, he got up and picked her up, although his true plan was to obtain the byakugan he had changed his mind and had other plans forming in his head, he picked her up and noticed a piece of hair sticking to her face he hesitated to move the strand of hair but was able to gain the courage to move it, he stared at her once more and he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.

H: Could it truly be I am developing feelings for you, Yua?

🤍

Haru had already made food for Yua, although he most definitely struggled since he didn't cook, he tried his best to do so and it came out not as bad as he thought. Now he had to wake up Yua, although he knew she will probably try to attack him, he went to his room and hesitated to open the door and wake her up, as he opened the door and went inside he felt an unexplainable pain developing below between his legs, he quickly fell to the floor as tears threatened to fall.

Y: WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MEANING OF THIS HARU!

A irk mark was placed on her head as she started yelling at Haru as he was holding his um- manly member. Is this how I die? Haru thought as he was on the ground in pain.

Y: I'M TALKING TO YOU!

She activated her byakugan, she was about to end him right there right now, a innocent smile was placed on her face once she got in her fighting stance

H: NO WAIT I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP

That was the first time Haru was ever scared, could the great Reaper be scared of Yua? Although it was quite shocking it was true, such a stupid man he was.

H: I MADE SOME FOOD

With that Yua forgot what had happened and gave a him a genuine smile while rushing for the kitchen, Haru sat there shocked at what he just encountered, is that all she wanted. FOOD!? With a small sigh he got up and followed her, which is where he found himself in the kitchen he noticed Yua had her bowl of ramen freshly prepared by Haru and began devouring it.

This woman is full of trouble

—————————

?: LORD THIRD THEY WERE ALL DEFEATED

H: WHAT ABOUT YUA?

?: We couldn't find any trace of Yua, it's most likely Haru has her

H: But why would he need Yua- Check again there must be a trace somewhere.

Damn it Yua, if Haru has you I won't give up trying to find you even if I have to search for you myself.

——————

H: You should stay a little longer after all you still need some time to heal

He mentioned with a worried tone, he didn't understand why he cared about her so much, I mean they barely even met and she just so happens to not like his presence.

Y: Fine I'll stay longer but you better not try any funny stuff, also when I am fully healed I will be going back

Yua stated without looking him in the eyes, she hadn't dared to look at him she doesn't know his true intentions, she couldn't trust him not yet. Not ever.

H: Right.

He wasn't gonna lie he was most certainly disappointed with that statement, he wanted to get to know her more. Not because she reminds him of his past lover but because she seemed so...interesting.

I can't believe I am interested in her