♡.011. ♡

Our Determination

Our Determination

————— ————-

NO NO I'M GONNA BE LATE AGAIN! I CAN'T KEEP ON BEING LATE- Getting up from bed I had tripped over with the blanket wrapped on my foot hitting my face on the floor, you gotta be kidding me right now! I had quickly dressed up and grabbed a toothbrush and toothpaste, That idiot Naruto probably rushed too. Grabbing the necessary things I began to look around the house to only find myself to be alone like always, she hasn't been around lately, why do I miss her so much even after the things she says? I walked over to the table near the kitchen and notice a few cups laying around, coming closer to it I could smell the alcohol reeking towards my nose as I pinched it trying to stop myself from inhaling the odor, she did it again.

I rushed to clean the mess and started to cook some ramen for myself knowing I didn't have much time, sitting down at the table I could only look at the small pictures around the house, but what drove my attention was that there was barely any pictures of me or even one of where I was born. Am I overthinking this? My eyes slightly narrowed at the thought, and why don't I look like my mom? Who is my dad? Getting those thoughts out of my head I reminded myself I still had to go meet up with the rest of team 7.

Grabbing onto my lavender coat some flowers neatly sewed in I smiled at the memory of Ino surprising me with the coat. I started walking towards the exit of the Hyuga compound, my figure halted when I heard a familiar voice nearby I turned around to be met with my mother and a little girl in front of her, there she was hugging the child in her arms and treating her like if she was her child- my heart dropped when I finally saw the smile she had in her face they were both smiling, she doesn't smile at me like that? Why not me? Why her. I looked back down and continued my steps pretending I never saw my own mother with a child hugging her: taking care of her, protecting her, and the thing I wished for... love her. Biting my lip I had soon exited the compound with determination to do better so I can make my mom proud.

Walking towards the grounds we had decided to meet up at I had noticed Kouki was walking around, a smile filled my lips looking at him his hair bounced by the steps he took, his eyes wondered at the family that was in front of him. It must be hard for him, going behind him I hugged him from behind as he held an annoying look "Can you let go of me- you're not Y/N so get off-" his eyes were soon met with mine as I gripped onto his back, an embarrassed expression filled his face while I just laughed at the action "I guess I must not be y/n then," I taunted him as he silently groaned in annoyance but returned to smile at me while he hugged me once again, "Y/N would you like to train with me! I learned a new jutsu and I want to show you!" I patted his head and leaned forward to kiss his forehead while I was crouching a bit from the lack of height, "I would love to Kouki but I need to go meet with my team," he had grumbled from the lack of time we spent together, now that I was assigned to missions it caused me and Kouki to not spend much time as before.