Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a figure standing inside one of the warehouses holding the busses. They just stand there hiding between a bus and the wall, watching.

I squint my eyes to get a better look but can't figure out who it is, "Who is that?"

Jade turns around with furrowed eyebrows, "Who are we looking at?"

I point to where I saw them but as I do so, they are no longer there.

"Hm that's weird I thought— I'm probably just seeing things, it's way too early." I shrug it off and we walk up to the plane behind Niall and Harry, we walk inside and the boys set down our belongings.

"Bougie." Jade admires, "Oh my god it has a bar!" She runs up to it, Niall joining her.

Of course they would get excited about alcohol at five in the morning.

There's four comfortable looking chairs on one side and five on the other with tables in front of them, a long padded bench in the corner out looking the windows and a couch against the opposing wall.

There's two doors on each side, one for the pilots and the other for what I'm assuming is the bathroom and storage.

"Holy shit this is nice." Zayn walks through the door with arched eyebrows, "What an upgrade from last time, eh?" Louis walks in behind him.

I sit down on one of the chairs closest to the window and Harry sits in the one to the left of me, "I can't believe this." I rub my hands along the comfortable arm rest.

"It's nice, huh?" Harry gazes his eyes around the plane, "It's amazing."

"Alright boys," Zayn rubs his hands together ready to make orders, I clear my throat with arched eyebrows, "And girls, my bad," he nods to me, "We have a six hour flight ahead of us so I suggest you get some sleep since there's a show tonight."

"Watch this." Harry directs to me and brings his hand down to the side of the chair, all of a sudden he goes flying back and his feet go up from a recliner, "Oh my god it just keeps getting better." I find my button and press it making the chair recline back.

Everybody gets comfortable in their seats, Niall and Jade across from us, Zayn diagonal from us across the aisle, Louis is laying on the couch and Liam—

Wait where's Liam?

"Have you heard from Liam?" I whisper to Harry and he purses his lips with a head shake, "No he should be here soon though."

"When are we taking off?"

"I think any minute now."

"What if he isn't here before then?"

"I'm sure he will be but if not then he would have to meet us there." He rubs my thigh.

As if the gods heard us, Liam comes walking up the stairs and through the plane door, "See. I told you." Harry mutters with a grin. I roll my eyes playfully and lay back in my seat comfortably now that I know everyone's here.

The pilot comes walking in and introduces himself, telling us the basics and entering the pilot door so we can take off.

"Have you ever been on a plane before?" Harry asks, "Nope. I've never even left California." I open the window to my right to enjoy the view and watch us take off.

After a couple minutes of waiting, the plane finally starts going, super fast might I add.

It takes off into the air and I cling onto Harry's arm from nerves which earns me a laugh from him. Asshole.

Once we are finally at a steady pace, I let go of my grip from his arm and sigh, "I think I almost peed myself."

He chuckles, "I think I lost circulation." I smack his shoulder and lean my head to rest on his arm, "Wake me when we are halfway." I order and he salutes me, "Aye aye captain." I shut my heavy eyes and drift off to sleep.