"Rosellin Farooqi get yourself out of this bed right now or I'll throw the bucket of water on your face this extent..."her mother shouted loudly in her french accent as she groan covering herself more with the blanket...

"What do you want mom let me sleep please..."she pleaded whining loudly and the hard cushion landed directly on her back making her cry as she angrily throw the blanket away from herself...

"Your father has asked you to be in the office his new business partner is going to be there....get ready right now..."she shouted at her walking out not before glaring towards her one last time she whined loudly pulling her hairs...

Walking out of the bed she stood in front of the mirror and sighed loudly seeing her reflection...

"You look like shit..."she whispered to herself before dragging her sleepy body towards the bathroom...

Getting ready while combing her hair looking into the mirror she smiled widely which flutter for a moment making her gulp as she signed walking out taking her bag in a way...

This was typical morning or you can say afternoon for Izma Rosellin Farooqi a perfect combination of desi and west...her father was a British Pakistani and top business man in England while her mother was a famous french runway model of her time...and she well she was girl who was working or trying to make her way in this world where everyone see her as a person who gets what ever she wants or in other words you can say a spoil Brat...

She walked out sneaking through the front door not wanting to get caught by her mother... "Rosellin...eat your lunch first..."she heard a shout from behind but at that moment she was in her car moving out towards the main gate...

She smiled feeling the slow breeze hitting her face the peace on her face can make people wonder that she was happiest person in the world but things can be faced and people can be deceiving

She jerk open her eyes when she felt the car entering the driveway of her father's company....

IZMA ENT..... written in bold at the front...Izma the name no one referred to her now because she was only Rose for them...the Rose they can crush anytime they want...

She held head high she walked inside the building with confident steps looking ahead with neutral face like always...she was a totally different person there...

"Mam they are waiting for you..."Carll said her as she near the main office...

It was her father's wish for her to be present in every important meeting because she was his only Heir...

She took a heavy breath before walking inside as she moved with fast steps all the people in the room turned around hearing the clicking sound of her heals...

"Good afternoon Dad..."she said loudly smiling widely as her eyes remained empty like always...

"Good afternoon meri Jaan..."he said getting up from his seat walking towards her hugging her tightly... that was not hidden that her father loves her beyond anything the person sitting at the front turn sensing the intense gaze at him...

And she stood like a statue beside her father looking at the angelic face in front of her who took her breath away in just a glance

"She is my daughter Rose...Izma Rosellin Farooqi...and she will be working with you in this project Mr Shah..."her father said proudly introducing her...

"Nice to meet you Miss Izma I am Ivan ...Ivan Zarkhan Shah...it will be pleasure working with you..."he said forwarding his hand and she shook it with a smile trying to control the shakiness in her hand...

"Same here Mr Zarkhan...."both stood there without moving with their hands in eachother's as they spoke taking eachother's name that no one else call them with not knowing the reason behind....

Was it the start of something meaningful or it was someone's deep fantasy...

.........

Any words for Izma....is she really in love or it is some kind of obsession...

Are you early riser or always late like me...

The whole morning scene is original..my daily life😭

How is the story till now...

Ok no more blabbering...

Don't forget to vote and comment

Let's meet again till than

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜