Your reflection ~5~

ᵀᵂ: ᴸⁱᵍʰᵗ, ᵉˣᵗʳᵉᵃᵐˡʸ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ ᵍᵘʸˢ! ᴵᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ʰᵒʷ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ᵁᵛᵁ. ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵉⁿˢᵉ ⁽ˢᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳ⁾ ᴵᵗˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵂⁱˡᵇᵘʳ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵉˢ ʰᵉ'ˢ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ {ⁿᵃᵐᵉ}, ᴬⁿʸʷʰᵒ ⁱˡˡ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵈᵉᵃʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ, ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His head snapped towards the female, speechless at what she just asked.

"You always play y/f/s in the car while im riding in it with you, and when i say that's not my favorite song you say you're used to playing it for {Name} and that it's a habit when you know its not.

You always give me y/f/f when my favorite flowers are roses.

You once said you wish my hands were a tad bit smaller but if they were a bit smaller they would be her size.

You always wanted me to make you coffee because I always got there early, but she makes you coffee everytime you come into the shop, no questions asked. A dark roast, with a tad bit of cream in it. I always put too much cream in it, but when she did it you didn't even make a comment on it. You just sat there, enjoying it like it was perfect, because it was perfect.

You say I should stand up for myself more, when that's just not my personality.

Every time we talk. Every. Single. Conversation. Lead back to her!" She said as WIlbur just looked at her wide eyed. Even more tears were building up in her eyes as she continued.

"And I understand why now, god how can you not fall in love with her! She's trying to be your wingman right now, and if you liked me she would be a damn good one. You think I didn't watch at least one of her streams?

She's pretty without trying, she's naturally kind hearted, just look at her right now worrying her ass off over her boyfriend being too cold!"

She let out a held up sob still not letting a tear roll down her face.

"She's independent, she's comforting, she is so. So. caring. I'll never be her, as hard as you and me both try to make me into her it'll never work."

A tear finally rolled down her face. "If you realize it or not, you currently are in love with your best friend, and you obviously don't like her boyfriend."

She got out of her chair, and wiped her face, wilbur scrambling up and standing too.

"I like you a lot WIlbur, but you like her. And you have to realize that. Goodbye." She said, rushing out of the coffee shop with her hood over her face.

Wilbur takes a second to process this but then rushing out into the raining street to be met with an empty town road.

He stood there getting soaked, pulling at his hair realizing that he's in love with {Name}.

He looked back at the coffee shop, a dim yellow glow coming into the street, seeing {Name} wrap a towel around Jared as he laughed about how worried she was. "Fuck..." He said as he started to walk home, he needed some time to think about this

What was he gonna do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key!:
y/f/s: Your favorite song (she by harry styles is THE BEST)
y/f/f: your favorite flower (that arnt roses)