Denial ~6~

ᵀᵂ: ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ⁽ᴺᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᶠⁱᶜ⁾

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴵᵐ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᵖᵘᵐᵖᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ ⁱⁿ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ! ᴬⁿʸʷʰᵒ, ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Wilbur, you planning on making another song?" The childish blond asked while mining a block of iron ore.

"Not currently at the moment, no, why'd you ask?" He stated back through the discord call. "Oh no reason, I was just wondering if you'd write it about that girl again ya major simp." Tommy wiggled his eyebrows as Wilbur simply rolled his eyes, continuing to build the walls for l'manberg.

He took a moment to remember the song he wrote about Rebecca, then thinking about her walk out at the coffee shop. He still remembered the words she said, and how it all made sense in the long run. How everything led back to her, and how he had never considered his feelings for you.

"Tommy it's only a persona, I'm not that much of a creep." He lied through his teeth, in his eyes he wasn't a creep, just a boy in love. "I gotta head back home." He said as he logged off, leaning back in his chair blowing a piece of his hair from his face.

He'd known {Name} For what, five years now? There is no way he could romantically like her, that's just impossible. He thought he liked rebeca, what ever happened to that?

"Oh my god.." Wilbur said as he gripped his hair. "Rebeca just confessed to me." He realized as he started panicking. "Why am I not happy? I should be in her arms right now."

He said as he gripped his hair even tighter. "I cant like {Name}, no no no I don't like {name}." He said as he spun in his chair. He broke out of his thoughts as he heard a call from discord, snapping his neck to see {Name}'s discord profile picture come up as a call.

He took a deep breath as he rolled his chair back over to his computer, accepting the call as he was met with a sweet voice. "Hi! Oh my god Will how did your time with Rebecca go?"

She asked as Wilbur shakily sighed, clawing at his arms as he tried to think of a way out of this conversation.

"It went.. Alright." He said as he could almost hear {Name}'s frown through the call. "Only alright? I'm sorry Wilbur. If she doesn't like you or you don't like her anymore I promise you there are so many fish in the sea. You'll find someone I know you will."

She reassured him as he shivered, not liking how he was now just noticing how soft and sweet her voice was. "N/n..?" He said in a soft voice as she hummed in response. "What do you do if you're not sure you like someone?"

He questioned as she took a moment to think. "Well, it depends on what situation you're in. What I always personally do is imagine myself in a relationship with them. Do I wanna kiss them? What would I do if they confessed? What makes my heart flutter that they do? Do I wanna hold their hand? Things that aren't platonic and how I would feel doing it with them. That usually is an easy way to figure out if it's platonic or not."

She advised as Wilbur took a moment to think. He imagined his world as {Name} as his partner, waking up next to her every morning, holding her hand and going to cheesy flower shops, him making her laugh, him making her smile. her saying she loved him as more than a friend.

All those things only made his panic about liking her more. He wanted all those things, more than he ever wanted anything. He quickly hung up as his mind wandered to anything and everything.

His mind went deeper and deeper as he thought of... not pg things. He gripped his sides as his breathing got heavier.

A side of him was panicking and shouting at him to get his fucking mind out of the gutter because {Name} was just a friend, and the other side was in pure exstity at the thought of her under him.

All he knew was that this was going to be a long fight between the two sides of him, and he didn't truly know which one would win

Key:
N/n: Nickname (i think i already did this one but im not sure )