See you in hell Jared! ~23~

ᵀᵂ: ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᵃ ˢˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ˢˡᵃp

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴼʰ ᵍᵒᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ;_;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jared, I love you. I love you more than anything in the world but I can't go with you."

{Name} sobbed out as she stood on her knees cupping Jareds cheeks.

"I wanna be your wife, I wanna get married under flowers and have you run away with me into the sunset. I wanna live my life with you, the rest of it forever and every Jared I promise I do."

"I wanna have kids with you, two adopted and one of our own, and I wanna watch them run around the house chasing after each other.

I wanna tell them stories about our younger days, when we would run away from the cops together sense you forgot your wallet on the first date and instead of apologizing sense we both didnt have any money we ran like dumb kids!

I wanna dance in the kitchen to songs that we loved that are now considered classics but i just can't leave here.

My familys here, Pablo, My friends, The coffee shop, and as much as i hate to admit it but that best friend you hate that i would probably make our kids godfather is here too. And I can't leave it."

She said as they both cried, {Name} sobbing as Jared just cried quietly. She rested her head up against his as everyone wanted the couple break down, now realizing how the cheery couple who tonight couldn't leave each other's side was breaking down inside, not able to imagine each other's life without the other.

"They say people are sometimes twin flames, the other half of a person who got split up at the first creation of themselves. And they say- that sometimes twin flames are just not ready for each other.

And I think that's us Jared, I really do. We're so close, so close to being able to be with each other, but not there yet.

But mark my word Jared. I promise, with my whole soul and body, that the next life will be different. The next life I will be your wife, and we'll have all those kids and have Muffin and Fleur, and finally die together."

She finished off, kissing Jared on the lips then resting her forehead on his again.

"Will you wear the ring as a promise..?" Jared asked as {Name} laughed, letting Jared grab her hand as he held the box in the other.

"Of course, Jared, I'll never take the ring off." She said smiling as he slowly slipped the ring onto her finger, finally letting out a painful sob, going in to hug her, squeezing her as he kept sobbing.

{Name} just rubbed his back, crying to as she lulled him and told him how much she loved him. The crowd just watched, tears slowly rolling down some of their faces as you could hear muffled sniffling.

"We'll meet again in another life, I promise you that my love."

~

As Jared walked out of the coffee shop, trying to keep himself from breaking down before he got home, someone jammed into his shoulder.

He spun around, having to look up to see a smug looking Wilbur smirking down at him crazily.

"Looks like i win~"

He sang out tapping Jared on the nose as he scoffed, looking down in just pure misery.

"For one night can you leave me alone..?" He asked softly as WIlbur laughed, giggling a crazed laugh.

"Just wanted you to know she'll be mine, and you have no power in that!"

He said as Jared smacked his hand across Wilburs face, leaving a red handprint on the left side of his cheek.

"Your a fucked up dude, rot in hell for all i care." Jared said walking away never once looking at Wilbur in the eyes as he heard the same giggling, then Wilbur responded.

"I'll see you down there Jared! Save me a seat next to the devil yeah?"

No new keys :(