( °٢° ) ~1~

ᵀʷ: ᵒᵇˢˢᵉˢⁱᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ, ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ⁽?⁾

ᴬ/ⁿ
ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵉ'ᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵂⁱˡᵇᵘʳ ᵇᵒʸˢ ᵖᵒᵛ. ᴰᵒⁿᵗ ʷᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵖʳⁱᶜᵏ <³³³ ᵃⁿʸʷʰᵒ, ʸᵉᵃʰ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵗʳᵒⁿᵍ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how about we stream together at 7? I think my shift might run late tonight so I can't do it at 5." {Name} said through the phone as i stroked the piece of hair from rebecca, holding the phone by squeezing it in between my shoulder and head. "Mhm.." I replied, imagining the blond girl, getting lost in thought.

"And someone might come over to my place during the stream, so don't be alarmed if you hear the door open or someone behind me." She stated as i didnt respond, my thoughts floating off and imagining the pretty girl i liked. "Wilbur, are you even listening?" She said through the phone annoyed as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah yeah sorry, I was just lost in thought." I said back as I heard a sigh on the other end of the call, then a beep with the girl's voice going silent. I set the piece of laminated blond hair on my bedside table, taking the phone and looking at the screen.

'{Name}<3 has ended the call,' was plastered on the screen as the message and call back buttons were also placed onto there. I looked at my phone for a minute, thinking about the y/h/cnette, getting lost imagining my best friend's eyes. I knew I upset her with rebeca, I've just been so infatuated with her these past weeks. A shaky sigh crawled out of my lips as I hugged myself, thinking about the girl that always makes coffee for me every morning.

It took her a few months to get my favorite type of coffee in order, okay maybe a little longer than a few months, but that's perfectly fine! I don't know why the idea of her making coffee for me everytime she sees me at work was so prominent in my mind, almost like {Name} did. But that's just what my lovesick fanatics always wanted.

Although the h/cnette did always make better coffee, and everytime i walked into her cafe she would send me a sickly sweet smile and start brewing up my regular, I loved rabeca! Her long blond hair that shinned in the light, and blue eyes that sparkled just like {Name}'s were infatuating almost.

There are parts of rebeca that I would change, personality wize and looks wize. For example, I wouldn't mind her hands being a little smaller, and if she added more sass to her attitude towards life it would be nice. If she wouldn't always roll her eyes at me, and if she combed her hair less as i kinda like messy hair for a girl.

If she only combed it when she obviously felt pretty that day, or someone special was seeing her. If we had more similar music taste, and if she didn't post such revealing stuff for her modeling business.

(Queen rebeca is making big money, get it gurl)

I layed on my bed, my arm being used as a pillow for my head as I scrolled through her instagram. I just finished my first song for her, and i really wanted to show it to {Name}. I started to hum the melody to the corus as I started to get off my bed, shutting off my phone as I went into my bathroom.

I looked into my mirror, stroking a part of my cheek where I remembered the kiss rebeca placed right there. When it happened I felt nothing, no tingles, no 'budum budum" that took place in my chest, almost like it never happened.

But when i imagine it with the rebecca i imagine in my mind, yeah the one with the smaller hands? I get so flushed. My cheeks feel like they're on fire, and my pupils almost turn into hearts. My nose started to bleed as I imagined the rebeca i wanted to kiss my cheek, and how I wanted to pull her in again and smash my lips onto hers.

I saw my reflection, my hair a mess, red irony smelling goop dripping down my nose, and my cheeks a hot, bright pink. I slowly took off my shirt and whole uniform for work, slipping off my old yellow sweater and some simple blue jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror again, gripping the sides of the small sink and staring daggers into my own soulless eyes.

"She's gonna love your song, she always loves anything you do." I reshured myself as I let go of the sink, my hands now stinging lightly and turning the color that my cheeks once were. I walked out of the bathroom and I grabbed my keys while turning off the lights to my apartment, locking the door.

I made my way down the stairs and into my car, hopping into the driver's seat and turning the key making the engine ramp up. I slammed my head into the steering wheel trying to calm my breaths as I calmed down. "She's gonna love your song.... She has to love your song."

Key!
{Name}: Quite oviously your name :)
y/h/l: Your hair length
y/e/c: Your eye color