Iphones suck ~39~

ᵀʷ: ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴳᵒᵈ ⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᶠᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ! ᴮᵘᵗ ⁱᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ! ʸⁱᵖᵖʸ! ᵃˡˢᵒ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠᵒⁿ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Name}'s pov:

I slowly rubbed my eyes, waking up in the dark room. I looked up from my pillow to see my phone screen vibrating, making me roll my eyes and turn over on my other side trying to avoid the call

. This is the 15th time Wilbur's called me late at night out of the 40 missed calls, and most of those missed calls have had a voicemail to follow them.

I've listened to a few, most of them being hysterical apologies. On the rare occasion he was mad, he would rant about wanting to hurt a random person who kept annoying him in his twitch chat

(which is not okie dokie)

and sometimes I would get a few yells and screams about how much he hated me ghosting him.

I rolled back over and grabbed the phone once it passed, being met with another voicemail left. I tapped on the screen, putting in my password and opening the app. I clicked on the button, hearing his voice fill up my empty bedroom.

{Name}, i'm so sorry,

Im so fucking sorry..

I miss your voice

I miss it- so much

I just..

God..-

I need you

I really do..

I haven't streamed in a few days,

And the holes in my walls are still there.

My fist still kinda hurts from that...

But i ate today

And drank water

A bunch

Because you used to tell me to

Because i would always forget

And you would worry so much.

One day ill be yours

I promise

And ill make you sooo happy.

And drink alllll the water I need.

Goodnight

I set my phone down from next to my ear and covered my mouth with my hand, closing my eyes as I closed my eyes. I cant anymore. Maybe i am fucking weak, but i need to talk this out with him. I closed out of the app and went to his contact, hesitating a moment before hitting "Voice call" under his name.

~

Wilburs pov, a bit before he called:

I sat there, holding her hand and dragging my finger through the water with the other. I looked over to her, the sun reflecting off of her smile perfectly as Pablo cuddled up in her lap. "

You look so beautiful." I told her as she gigged, kissing me lightly on the lips and placing her forehead on mine. She took it off, looking down at the duck then back into my eyes.

"Thank you, you're looking white dapper yourself." She responded, making my heart flash with pride from her complement. She set Pablo down into the lake, watching as he floated away.

I pulled her onto my lap, kissing her again as she smiled into the kiss. I smiled back as I pulled away, looking into her eyes as the sun glowed off of us. "So, how does it feel to officially be Mrs. gold?"

I asked her as she rolled her eyes, biting the inner corner of her cheek. "Fantastic, Mr gold." She responded as I laughed, holding her a bit tighter as I soaked in the warmth from her.

The spring flowers floated around us, making ripples in the water.

I breathed in and out, the reality slowly fading away.

The lake, the cabin in the back where we lived. In the black abyss me and {Name} found ourselves in, she cupped my cheeks and looked deep into my eyes, slowly becoming blurry.

"Take care of my heart, be gentle with it."

She smiled one last time before slowly fading into the void joining it.

I jolted out of bed, breathing heavily. I want to hear her voice, please let me hear her voice.

I scrambled around my room looking for my phone, picking it up and quickly opening it. I clicked on her profile and waited for the ringing to stop, hoping to finally be met with her voice.

But like always, like everytime sense 4 days ago, the call went flat. Silence is all I was met with.

I sighed, waiting for the voicemail to pop up. "{Name} i'm so sorry. Im so fucking sorry..." I whimpered, missing her more than anything.

"I miss your voice. I miss it- so much. God- i just-" I stuttered, not being able to put my emotions into words. "I need you i really do."

I've said that a million times and you never believed me.

"I haven't streamed, and the holes in my walls are still there. My fist still kinda hurts from that.." I muttered, looking around my room slightly to look at the torn up walls.

"But I ate today. And drank water, a bunch. Because you used to tell me to, because I would always forget. And you would worry so much." I chuckled remembering her fussing over me not drinking enough water.

"One day ill be yours. I promise. And i'll make you soooo happy. And ill drink all the water i need." I sat there for a moment, liking my lips as I started to tear up a bit. The reality of the situation was in kicking me in the butt.

"Goodnight." I whispered as I ended the call, hoping with all my soul that she would hear that.

That she would tell me about her day once again, that she would laugh at my stupid joke for one last time

. I bit my lip, hitting my head up against the back bored of my bed and letting a tear stream down my face lightly.

I almost thought the ringing of my phone was in my head, that the profile of {Name} wasn't really calling me. But I guess miracles really do happen.

No new keys :(