Your new boyfriend ~2~

ᵀʷ: ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ, ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ⁽?⁾

ᴬ/ⁿ
ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ! ᴱⁿʲᵒʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I finally got to my apartment above the coffee shop, I plopped down on my bed and let out a heavy sigh. God a mom brought in live 12 little sticky cheto hands kids and it was so loud in the little space.

I got up and grabbed a gray zip up hoodie with a blank tank top and matching sweats and went into my bathroom. I slipped on all the comfy clothing and touched up my eyeliner before I came out of the bathroom, sitting on my gaming chair and booting up my computer.

I put on my headphones, sighing as I cuddled into the comfy chair. Jared was supposed to come over tonight which exited me, Wilbur hasn't met him yet but I'll bet he will like him. Wilbur has been pretty chill with the other boyfriends/ girlfriends I've had so I doubt Jared will  be treated any different from my exs.

I loaded up discord and went to wilburs icon, starting up a video call with him as i heard the classic discord ding. “Hey Will!” I said as I heard a light giggle fall out of his mouth. “Hi n/n, im streaming right now so chat say hi!” He says as I say hello to chat. I quickly fixed my hair as I pulled up twitch, starting up my own stream.

“Helloooo guys! How's yours guys' day going??” I said as I looked at the chat many ‘good’s and ‘not that great:(‘s flying through the message box. “To all the people who said good, I am super glad! And to all the people whose days weren't that great I'm very sorry and I hope the next ones are better!” I say, after that, telling everyone about what's going to happen with Wilbur and the stream. It is going to be Wilbur and I playing in our 2 person minecraft world like regular.

~

As the stream kept progressing, time passed by like nothing, it now being 8pm. “Hey {Name}, wanna know something cool?” Wilbur said as I was building another building for our town. “Yeah shoot.” I replied back as I heard Wilbur let out a nervous breath. “I made a song! And.. I was wondering if you wanted to hear it?”

He asked, making me chuckle. “Of course I wanna hear it dummy! I told you a while ago that your singing voice is amazing. I'm glad you finally used it for something!” I joked as both of us laughed. “Okay let me quickly play it, I think it's in music bots programming!”

(If you don't have discord or aren't in a server, or you just have no clue what music bot is, it's a bot you can have in your servers where you can play music for everyone in the calls you're in! Amazing bot i love you music bot)

He said happily. I heard his keys click on his keyboard  and then was met with the intro of his song.

I smiled as I heard his voice kick in, loving every second of this moment. I started to bob my head to the beat as I laughed at some of the moments through the song.

Wilbur started randomly saying some of the lines as I listened to his addicting voice. I noticed how the song was quite.. Obsessive so I assumed who it was about naturally.

God rebeca is not a lucky girl.

The second corus started up as I hummed some of the song parts, getting the groove to the song. I really liked it, I mean I think anything Wilbur makes is pretty cool. The songs slowly came to a stop as a silence filled the discord call, Wilbur being the first one to break it.

“So… did you like it?” He asked, obviously nervous about my opinion. “Wilbur it's so cool! I love it! It's really a cool song!” I supported him as I finally looked at the camera on his discord call, having a shocked expression on his face as he stared daggers into the camera.

I laughed it off as his nose started to slowly bleed, him never breaking eye contact with the camera.

The confused person I am in this situation, I panicked. “OH MY GOD Wilbur your nose is bleeding!” I told him as he broke out of the intense look into the camera, cursing under his breath and leaving to grab a tissue.

As i was killing a chicken i took a second to look at my second monitor where my stream was playing, noticing chat spam something in all caps. “Someone's behind you… what do you me-” I was quickly cut off when someone grabbed me by the waist and nuzzled their head in the crook of my neck.

I let out a little scream as I looked over my shoulder to be met with a happy puppy- like Jared smiling at me. “Oh my god Jared you scared me!” I said as I slapped his arm making him giggle.

“Who's that?” I hear from my computer as Jared brings another chair next to me, just splitting my headphones and me putting the mic in between us.

“Oh Wilbur, this is my boyfriend jared! Jared this is the idiot best friend I always tell you about!” I joke as all of us laugh except Wilbur, him just starting dagger into the camera again.