Tommy's house ~7~

ᵀᵂ: ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴬ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵃˡˡ! ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ :⁾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As me and Wilbur walked down the street, I smiled in the warm sunlight shining down on us. It was such a nice day, and I finally got to wear my sunflower overall shorts.

I got them on one of those fake warm spring days, the ones that come out of nowhere and then it goes back to being cold? Yeah on one of those.

Wilbur was invited to Tommy's house and was told to bring someone else who was okay to be on stream, so he wanted me to come and I gladly agreed.

I've met Tommy once before with Wilbur at the beach, just walking along the sidewalk watching the water just the three of us. It was pretty fun and I really liked Tommy, his childish nature was extremely lovable.

I walked in front of Wilbur and did a little twirl bathing in the pure content-ness I was feeling. I walked backwards in front of Wilbur as we started up a conversation.

"So why did Tommy invite you?" I asked as he shrugged. "I don't really know. He just told me to bring another person that was comfortable on camera so i brought you." He said as i turned back around to be met with tommy's house.

We walked up the path leading to the door as Wilbur rang the bell. The door flung open and the happy blond met us, panting a little from him running for some reason.

"Wilbur my man! And the women Wilbur simps over! Come in!" He said opening the door as Wilbur and I walked in, WIlbur shoving Tommy a little for saying he simps for me which made me chuckle.

I walk into the kitchen to see a 6.7 male being tackled by a 5.6 one. I stood there as the taller one was tackled on the ground, the smaller one popping right back up and walking towards me.

"Hi!! I'm Tubbo!" He said as he held out his hand in a cheery way. "Hi! Im {Name} It's super nice to meet ya Tubbo!" I said back as I smiled brightly at him. 'Finally someone who matches my energy!' I thought to myself.

The taller one got up from the ground rubbing his head slightly, the sunglasses on his face almost falling off. He pushed them back up onto his face. And also walked over to me tilting his head slightly.

"Are you {Name}? The girl Wilbur always talks about for hours?" He said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yeah! Although in this past week I've found out WIlbur talks about me more than I thought." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Sick, I'm Rambo, it's nice to meet you!" he introduced himself as I quickly got a text from my phone, making me pull it out and read who it was from.

(text)

Jared <3

Hey love, do you mind if you could turn on your location? I just wanted to surprise you by visiting you in your apartment today but I'm here and you're not here. You didn't say you had any plans today and I'm just super worried that something happened to you. I don't mean to sound over protective but I just need to know your safe rn :(

The love of my life

Oh yeah totally jared! Wilbur asked me for late minute plans with one of his friends at his house so it's totally fine I really don't mind. Ps. don't worry that i'm cheating on you, if never do that and there are three minor here

Jared<3

God i'm so lucky to have you

The love of my life