Jared ~10~

ᵀᵂ: ᶜᵃⁿⁿⁱᵇᵃˡⁱˢᵗⁱᶜ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ, ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵛᵉ ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ/ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ, ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ, ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ, ʸᵉˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ⁽ᵃʳᵍᵘᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ⁾

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᵒʰ ᵍᵒᵒᵈʸ ᵒʰ ᵇᵒʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗˢ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ. ᴿᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ, ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ʳᵉᶜᵃᵖ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱˢˢᵉᵈ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd person)

She got off of the brunette and smiled, a big happy loving smile, and ran over into her boyfriend's arms. He chuckled sleepily, obviously just having been woken up.

He sent over death glares to Wilbur, the boy in question doing the same. He clenched his fists until they bled when he saw the love of his life jump into another person's arms so happily, like he was all she needed.

'That should be me." He thought as he imagined ripping all of Jared's family members' organs out of their own bodys and forcing Jared to eat it raw. His cries, his pleads, his gags, would be music to Wilburs ears.

Oh how he wished for name to crawl up to him, pressing her body against his and whispering into his ear quietly almost as if he was the only one in the world she would ever want to hear her angelic voice, "Make me forget about him, take me away from him, please Will..?"

Now was no time for his 'future' fantasies with {Name} though, what was he doing here? Ruining the moment? Being a crazy psycho boyfriend and making {Name} turn on her location, so he could track her anywhere she went. Such an evil man.

"Jared! What are you doing here?" {Name} asked, stepping back closer to Wilbur. "Yeah, Jared, what are you doing here?" Wilbur also questioned the shorter male, putting his arms behind his back and leaning closer to name.

"I just wanted to have a movie night with you, so i came to get you, hope i wasn't early." Jared responded as {Name} was about to respond when Wilbur interrupted her. "Actually you were too early, and are like you n/n's dad? Or is she a child? Because I think she can make her own choices without you needing to quote on quote, 'pick her up'."

Wilbur finished his statement off with venom in his voice, glaring at Jared as he gladly returned the harsh gaze. "No, I just thought I could be nice and pick up my girlfriend. Yaknow, be a nice boyfriend?" He responded as Wilbur practically growled when he heard the word 'boyfriend' come out of Jared's mouth.

"Ya know i could have dropped her off, i mean i did pick her up. Right now you dont look like a 'good boyfriend' as you put it, you just look like a creep." WIlbur shot back as {Name} slowly processed the situation at hand, her brain not working as fast as it usually does.

"Woah, can you guys like, maybe stop fighting over me? I'm not someone to be tossed around." She responded to both of them coldly. "You BOTH pick up your big boy pants and put 'em' on, because I'm not dealing with you two's bs right about now." {Name} said as she stepped in between the two, Jared scoffing annoyed at Wilbur, as Wilbur blushed at the commanding statement {Name} said.

"Yes ma'am." Wilbur said bending down to the shorter female high and giving her a solute, sending a wink her way as she just rolled her eyes at him.

"Dude can you just shut the fuck up for once in your life???" Jared snapped as Wilbur stopped bending down and got back up, glaring at Jared again.

"Who's got your pantys in a twist?? Dude why are you getting so pissed at me? DO you like to have it out for me or something??" Wilbur argued back as Jared let out a few dry sarcastic chuckles cracking his knuckles.

"Maybe if you back away with the flirty remarks on my girlfriend I'd cool my jets, but right at this moment you look like the biggest simp for her ive ever seen in my life!" He shot back as Wilbur looked him dead in the eyes.

"Well maybe if you didn't make her turn on her location and follow her here id also be nicer! Because all I've gotten from you is creepy vibes and this almost confirms my thoughts!" Wilbur yelled.

"Dude you're the best friend that's all you're even going to be! She'll never like you like that, you idiot!" Jared shot back

"OH MY GOD WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP? YOUR ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!"

{Name} screamed covering her ears. "You're making a scene! I am not something to have pity arguments over. I'll be going home alone tonight thanks to both of you! Goodnight boys."

She said as she sped walked away, obviously pissed.

"This is all your fault you dumb fucker. I was having a good night with her until you showed up." Wilbur said as Jared sneered at Wilbur as he walked away, flipping him off as he got in his car.

No new keys <3

Heres a hight chart of characters so far! :> (sorry if {Name}s not your hieght. This is just how {Name} will be represented and how i'll write the hieght diffrences. feel free to imagen this will your hieght)

Everyone hieght in feet:
{Name}: 5.6
Rebecca: 5.9 1/2
Jared: 6.3
Our one and only phyco: 6.5

5