Dynoob ~28~

ᵀᵂ: ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴵᵐ ˢᵒ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilburs pov

My smile dropped as {Name} answered the call, a happy smile on her face. “Hey Dy! How are ya?”

She asked him through the call, putting a finger up to her lips and looking at Me and Rebeca to tell us to shut up.

“I'm alright, what about you princess?” He asked, my face turning into a face of disgust.

“It was going perfect until you called me that. God, when will you quit it with that name?” She asked, covering her mouth to hide a smile, making me clench my fists.

“No. This is Karma for calling me dYnOoB.” He responded, making {Name} let out a little evil laugh, smirking and sitting criss crossed on the couch.

“It was worth it. OH by the way right now i'm hanging out with Wilbur and Rebeca! The girl I've told you about! Say hi guys!” She said before turning the camera to rebeca, she gave a slight smile and a little wave before pointing it at me, as I just glared at the camera.

“Jeez, looks like Wilburs in a mood.” {Name} said before Dynic's camera turned on.

He showed his ceiling and his hand, waving back as he quickly turned it back off.

“CEILING REVEAL??!?!?” {Name} joked as we could hear Dynic chuckle, Rebeca also joined him as I just sort of pouted.

“The whole world has literally seen my face, is a ceiling more shocking than that?” He responded as {Name} laughed, rubbing the back of her shoulder.

“ShHhhhh! We can pretend you havnt done a face reveal!” She told him, making her giggle then whisper an okay back.

It's literally been what, 5 days since the love or host, and they've already gotten this close? Like how is that possible?? It's like she's met another me, another… person to be buddy buddy with.

HOW IS THAT FAIR?! I've worked for years, literally almost a century to get her this close to me.

To get her to open up to me, to earn her trust, and this fuckin’.. Blue haired basterd gets it in five days?! What, are the gods choosing favorites now? She hasn't even met him in person, she doesn't know if he’s faking it all.

And how is Dynic all buddy buddy to her to? I thought you have to wait a bunch of time to even be considered a friend. Like HOW IS THIS FUCKING REAL?

And god was Dynic the reason she chose host? oH l'ManBeRg'S aSsaSiN i LoVE yOu sO mUcH, Oh shut the fuck up.

WHo would even like an assasin? Shes not that stupid is she?

OH MY GOD WILBUR YOU DUMB SHIT DONT CALL HER STUPID!

I love her. What do i do, what do i do what do i do what do i-

“Wilbur, Wilbur! Are you alright?”

I snapped out of my head to be met with a concerned looking {Name} in front of me, Rebecca playing with her hoodie strings behind her.

“What?” I said as {Name} helped me up, having to hold the shorter girl to get my balance.

“Where’s Dynic?” I asked, still disoriented. “He hung up, he called because he wondered if {Name} wanted to stream tomorrow with him.” Rebeca filled me in, as I was still clinging onto the shorter girl.

“Rebecca and I were just gonna head to the dinner, do you wanna come or stay here until we're back?”

She asked as I swallowed back my saliva, shivering to try to snap out of my trance. “You two go, I'm gonna stay back here.” I said as she nodded, waving goodbye before skipping out of the door giggling with rebeca.

I went over to the kitchen and pulled out a glass, getting some ice and filling it up with water.

I sat down on the kitchen stool, chugging the water before slamming the glass on the kitchen island. I set my elbows on the island as well and gripped my face, sighing heavily as I tried to calm my thoughts and think straight.

I'm insane. THIS IS INSANE!

I shouldn't be thinking like this, but its almost like I can't stop myself. In my confused state, I could only figure one thing out.

And that one thing was, that currently,

I am not the most mentally stable person out there :)

No new keys :P