Under the Willow tree ~38~

𝒯𝓌: 𝓎𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓊𝓁𝓉

𝒜/𝓃: 𝐻𝑒𝓎𝒶! 𝒢𝑜𝒹 𝒾 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝓉𝓃 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝓉. 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒾𝓇𝓁?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur’s pov

I walked down the road in the middle of the night, pissed off beyond belief.

{Name} has been ignoring me for days! Almost a week goddamn it sense the halloween party with no context for why!

She hasn't been responding to my messages, hasn't been answering my calls, she doesn't say anything when i'm hanging about in her twitch chat on streams either. Twitter, Reddit, Tiktok messages, text, discord, insta, FUCK EVEN PINTREST I TRIED AND IT FAILED.

And whom do I find out she's hanging out with today on this lovely evening? Fucking Dynic. DYNIC of all people. Hows that fair?? Hasn't he gone back to America by now? Fuckin’ gone back to his bUrgErs aNd fReEdOm yAll. Oh my god he's such a dumbass.

I felt a bump on my shoulder as I turned to look around, it being from a guy that looks to be in his mid thirties. “Ay! Watch where you're going dumbass!” He said scoffing and turning away.

“And you watch what you're saying, fat pig..” I whispered starting to walk away when I felt my back get pressed into a wall, the wind getting knocked of of my lungs.

“What did you say you little punk?” The shorter man threatened getting all up close and personal with my face. “I said WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU FAT PIG!” I yelled, pulling him into the alleyway next to us, throwing him onto the ground.

Ya know what? Maybe I could use this time to have some real fun. Pretend this man is Dynic yeah? I squatted down, pulling his head up from the floor he was lying on by his hair. “Oh, you don't know what you’ve gotten yourself into sir..”

I seethed as he quivered, trying to say something before I punched him in the face. I dropped his head, standing back up and kicking him square in the back. This is my second alley fight in what, two weeks?

As i kept kicking him something in me flipped.

Instead of Remembering Dynic, I remembered {Name}. I remembered her saying how good of a person I was, how I was her best friend. Memories of laughing, making her smile, saying she was proud of me flashed my eyes as I stopped kicking the poor soul I decided to take my anger out on.

I then thought of her crying, small sniffles turning into her hurt pain felt sobbs i've heard to many times. I backed away from the body of the man, seeing him lift his head showing his bloodied up face and teary eyes.

“Im so sorry son I- please dont kill me.” He begged as I looked at my hands, covered in blood staining my own palms.

I looked down at the ground to see his reflection in a puddle that shimmered flat on the ground, and for the first time in my life I wondered who the man was staring back. The one with deshevled hair, and his glasses in a twist. The one with blood shot eyes, and his past once crazed smile.

I limped back, running out of the alleyway and ran off to who knows where. It was like that one night, where my feet just  carried me. Guided me to where my soul longed to go, where it needed to rest.

I panted finally slowing down, finding myself next to the wooden swinging gate that led to the old oak tree on jones street. The place where i met {Name}, something i truly will never regret. I slowly opened it, walking up to the tree as lighting bugs buzzed in the fields around me lighting up the night sky.

And there i found her, {Name}, not hanging out with Dynic, just simply laying there under the tree in the grass.

“{Name}.”

I agnologed the girl, making her stand up suprized to see me.

“Will.”

She called my name back, a silent tention floating in the air between us. “Why are you out here? I thought you were with Dynic.” I spat, making her slightly open her eyes wider at my tone.

“He had to go back to his hotel, and i just wanted to look at the stars.” She responded to me in a hushed tone, making me bite my lip and look away scoffing.

“Tell me, n/n, why have you been igoring me this past week? Do tell.” I sarcastilly asked, making an annoyed look on her face pop up.

“I think you know why William.” She glarred at me, as i gladly returned it. “No honestly i dont.” I answered her as she let out a dry chuckle.

“Will we cant do this anymore. I know you and i are both catching feeling, we cant have that happen.”  She replyed saldy, looking down at her feet as I gaped at her.

“And why cant we {Name}.. Why? I love you, and now your just revealing to me that you may share the same feeling. And thats bad? Why..?” I said hurt. “Will we cant, we just are supposed to stay close friends-”

“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW {NAME}??!” I yelled inturupting her making her flich, take a step back as i took a step forward.

“DID YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT ONE OF US WOULD NEVER CATCH FEELINGS?! ALL THE HUGS, CUDDLING, KISSES ON CHEEKS, I LOVE YOUS AND NEITHER OF US WOULD EVER CATCH FEELINGS?!”

I screamed as she stepped back again as i just kept walking forward, her back now up against the tree bark. 

“YOUR NOT FUCKING STUPID, YOU KNEW THIS AND NOW YOUR GOING BACK ON IT? IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M LIKE THIS!”

“No its not.”

She calmly said trying to de escalate the situation as i poked a finger into her gut.

“IT'S YOUR FAULT WE STARTED LIKING EACH OTHER!”

“No its not..!"

She said now covering her ears.

“YOUR FAULT WERE STUCK HERE!”

“NO ITS FUCKING NOT!!”

....

She screamed at me which made me go silent, over stimulated tears running down her face.

“I WANNA LOVE YOU, I WANNA LOVE YOU SO BAD. BUT I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE OF YOUR OBSESSIVE PROBLEMS! YOU’D ISOLATE ME, MANIPULATE ME, AND FUCKING RUIN MY LIFE I CANT I REALLY CAN'T!”

She yelled pushing me back as i just looked at her stunned. “YOU NEED FUCKING HELP WILBUR! YOUR LOVE ISN'T HEALTHY! IT'S NOT LOVE!”

She sobbed out pushing me back one more time, the air being thick between us as she sobbed.

“I can't do it anymore, I need to end it. Go creep on another girl. or Get. help wilbur.

You really need it.”

She spat pushing past me bumping into my elbow as i grabbed her wrist.

"{Name} I-”

“GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME!” She screamed shaking me off as i just looked at her shocked, seeing her run away sobbing.

....

What the fuck is wrong with me..?

No new keys :(