Breakfast made by my one and only ~18~

ᵀ/ʷ: ᴺᵒⁿᵉ ;⁾

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ʰᵒᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃ q/ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒ ⁱᶠ ʸᵃ'ˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸ qᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵃ/ⁿ! ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵐᵒᵘⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ⁱ ᵘˢᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱ ᵃˢˢᵘᵐᵉ ⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃˡˡ :⁾⁾ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᶠʳᵉᵉ tᵒ ᵃˢᵏ ᵃˢ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒ ˡⁱᵐⁱᵗˢ! ᴵᶠ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵃˢᵏˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ qᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵒ ⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵘˢᵉʳˢ!! ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵃ ᵍᵘʸˢ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly woke up, the sun from the outside world covering half of the bed like a light warm blanket.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes when I quickly felt a force tug be back down and closer to them then last time. I looked to my shoulder to see a sleeping wilbur, him resting his head on my shoulder drooling a little.

I giggled, finally realizing the two strong things around me were Wilburs arms, hugging me like a teddy bear. I slowly slipped out of his grasp, replacing myself with a pillow which he gladly took, wrapping his legs on it and nuzzling into it more.

I slipped on my slippers, tiptoeing into the kitchen and opening the fridge. I pulled out some bacon, eggs, green peppers, cheese, onions, and tomatoes.

(If you don't like any of those foods.. You do now, congrats!)

I put some butter into the pan on my stove, turning on the flame and watching it melt. I cracked two eggs into a boul and beat them with a whisk, adding the cut up toppings and mixing them all together. I poured it all into the pan, watching it cook and sizzle for a few minutes then flipping it over and cooking the other side.

After it was done I turned off the flame and put it on a plate, flipping half of it over onto itself. I sat down at the table and slowly began to eat it, enjoying the stringy cheese I had to break apart with my teeth.

I finished it off and set my fork and knife on the plate, drinking some water before looking to my right to see WIlbur stumbling into the kitchen.

"Oh you're up! Here I was just about to make your omelet! I said smiling and getting out of my chair, going over to get the ingredients.

As I slowly cooked the eggs on the stove top, I felt Will sleepily wrap his arms around me and nuzzle his head in the crook of my neck. I giggled, holding his head in my hand as he whined.

"Why couldn't you have stayed in bed for longer? It was so peaceful."

He said as I shrugged, flipping over the omlet. "I was hungry! And I eat when I want!" I said smugly as Wilbur sighed, squeezing me a little tighter.

"God, I haven't gotten sleep that good in weeks." He said, making me look over at him concerned. "Why? You always used to oversleep if I remembered it right. Like a sleep demon!"

I giggled as he stretched, popping the air bubbles in his arm. "Yeah but ever sense like 3 weeks ago ive had god awful nightmares and that's even saying if i go to sleep."

He said shivering as I set his breakfast on the table, him also sitting down and digging in. "Did you have a nightmare last night?"

I said worriedly as he shook his head, filling his mouth up with egg. "I actually had a very lovely dream!" He said happily, his words getting slightly muffled by the food he was chomping down on.

"What was it about?" I asked as his face flushed red, his ears almost steaming making me giggle. "Oh, does Wilbur fancy a lady friend now..?"

I teased smuggly making him go bonkers and waving his hands everywhere denying it. "Alright alright!! Calm down, we don't want you choking now do we?" I laughed as he calmed down, now a melting embarrassed mess.

"Actually though, I'm just glad you got better sleep. You should take better care of yourself, yeah?"

I said as Wilbur just looked at me smiling, gulping down the rest of his food before tackling me to the ground. I laughed as he nuzzled into my chest, feeling him breathing in and out slowly, almost savoring the air.

I lightly played with his hair, the knotted locks not bothering me a bit. "Thanks for caring about me, it means more than you think." He said laying the side of his head above my boob, making his cheek squish.

I giggled, petting his head a few more times before responding. "Of course Wilbur, I'd do anything for you." I said lazily as his head shot up, now squishing my boob with his upper chest which was quite uncomfortable, but I didn't want to say anything sense, well that would be kinda awkward.

"Anything?" He said in a quick moment, making me tilt my head and smile. "Yes Will, anything." I said as he looked at me in the eyes, almost lost and astonished.

"..pinky promise?" He questioned making me roll my eyes at his childish nature. "Pinky promise." I said as he went back to resting his head near my shoulder. Sighing shakily but obviously extremely happy.

We laid there for a few moments, just enjoying each other's warmth before I sat up, making Wilbur look confused like a sad puppy. I giggled, standing up as he still layed there, quite distraught.

"Get your but up Wilby bilby, we're going to go stream!!"

No new keys