Words have two sides ~17~

ᵀʷ: ᴺᵒⁿᵉ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴵᵏ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸ? ᴵᵐ ᵒⁿ ᵃ ʳᵒˡˡ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we made our ways up the staircase for the apartment, {Name} led me with my hand deeply intertwined with hers.

The soft click of her slippers on the old wooden stairs, and the loud clacks of my gray nike's on the stairs. The comparison was almost comforting, the two going in an almost rhythmic pattern.

She opened the door to her apartment, going into the kitchen to get herself a cup of tea. While doing all those tasks, sitting on her spinning stool while I sat in the other, our hands never left each other.

Just my fingers intertwined with hers, as her hand was relaxed, not squeezing back but every once in a while rubbing her thumb on my pointer finger. It was pure bliss, pure ecstasy I felt just with this small amount of contact we made.

She got up, letting my hand go to walk away once I stopped her, not taking my grip away from her hand, only making it tighter. She giggled, shaking her hand and tilted her head smiling at me as I pouted.

"The waters finally heated up. I gotta use it or it'll get cold! I promise I'll be back, just go to the couch and turn something on in there, I'll only be there a minute."

She said as she opened a cabinet above her, standing on her tippy toes trying to reach something.

I smiled deviously and went up to her. Not even having to stretch my arms out much to get the mug for her. She scoffed at me smiling, snatching the mug from my hands going over to the pot, as I headed over to the couch snickering.

I plopped down, stretching out my arm over the side of the couch as the other had the hand that held the remote, going into netflix and clicking on the account called {Name} and WIlbur hang out.

A while back {Name} and I decided to have a shared Netflix account, one of us pays one month and the other pays the next month.

On it we made three accounts, with three rules on those accounts.

Account number one was n/n,
account number two was named 'Wilby bilby',
and account number three was, you guessed it, {Name} and Wilbur hangout.

The rules were quite simple.

1), not going into each other's accounts,
2), only using the '{Name} and Wilbur' hang out one when we were hanging out with each other.
And last but not least rule 3), Wilbur cannot at any means change his account name.

At first I was not extremely happy about it but learned to live with it.

I clicked on a random anime she had made me watch the last time we hung out, hearing the intro play as I got comfortable on the couch, closing my eyes.

I feel her sit down on the couch, nuzzling into me and getting herself comfy making me smirk as I rest my eyes, still hearing the show continue playing. A few minutes passed as I heard her get up, making me open my eyes.

"C'mon, get your but up, we're going to bed." I looked at her confused yawning. "What?" I said standing up and following her into her bedroom.

"We're going to bed. You didn't tell me you were tired." She said as she got into her bed, ushering myself to do the same.

I took off my shirt sleepily, unbuckled my pants and slipped into her bed with only my boxers on instead of my whole outfit from today on.

I wrapped my arm around her body, her head on my chest. Are legs wrapped around each others comfortably, as my ears heard her slow, calm breaths. "Night' wilbur, I love you." She said as I nuzzled my face into her head, sleep overtaking me.

"I love you {Name}, good night."

I finished off, sleep, (which I hadn't gotten in a while) finally punching me in the face. And what was unknown to the girl sleeping next to me was that, that moment was the first time I had ever said ' i love you' to her and meant it more than just a friend.

No new keys :}