𝗖𝗛-𝟳: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 & 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵

Start from the beginning

The next morning at Central Park, Braedey was making his way through the park, taking in the calm and peace all around him. He and Hercules were both enjoying the time around them, all before the battle against Cardin.

"You ready for when that battle begins?" Hercules asks to him.

"I will be, Hercules. Though, on the other hand, I'd rather not to incur Cardin's wrath." Braedey answered to his Bakugan. "He is such a pain in the rear."

"I agree. His attitude to you during our first battle together is not one to be taken lightly." Hercules nods his head in response.

"You got it, Hercules." Braedey smiled to his Bakugan.

Suddenly, a chill goes right down Braedey's spine, as if he could now sense something amiss in the air. He and Hercules can hear the sound of footsteps now coming up from behind. He turns around and he saw someone walking up towards him.

This male has blonde hair styled upwards. He looks to be wearing a purple and blue visor mask likely made out of glass. He also has on a white cape-like coat. It is buttoned by straps on its chest however towards the waist it is unbuttoned. At the waist, part of a blue shirt and two cross something that seem to go together. Underneath the jacket, there is what appears to be armour on the upper chest. He's wearing purple jeans with three belts. The belt has a circular belt buckle. He has on boots with small heels at the bottom. These boots have straps and buckles on them as well.

 These boots have straps and buckles on them as well

"Hello, Braedey Martin." The blonde greeted to him in a calm manner. "I am Masquerade."

"Yeah. I know who you are." Braedey spoke back firmly. He did feel some uncertainty from this individual, but he was not going to give Masquerade anything back. "What do you want?"

"Well, I came here to offer you a deal." Masquerade began to say.

"If it's about you battling against me, you can already leave." Braedey grunted. "I'm not interested nor do I want to lose my Bakugan to you."

Masquerade didn't seem fazed by this. "That's harsh. But I'm not here to challenge you. After all, I know you will never accept."

"If you already knew that I won't, why are you even here in the first place?" Braedey narrowed his eyes.

Masquerade now throws a card to Braedey as he easily catches it. He then saw that the card is place with a skull image in the middle of it. It is a Doom Card.

"Join me, and I promise that you and your friends shall be spared from the destruction." Masquerade said to Braedey."

"And if I am to refuse your offer?" Braedey questioned.

"Then this meeting never happened and next time we meet, we will be as enemies again." Masquerade answered to him. "Though, next time, not even you would stand a chance."