Copy right and dedication.

Hi, hello. Ladies...wait are there really really gentlemen over here? I don't believe it. But here it goes.

On may 7th 2022, i was reading the amazing book; Laws of Royalty by this big head Ferdeausee_ And i was so in love and inspired by it that i decided to write a short book on royalty.

The next day, i posted to my status that a 30 days writing challenge on a royal book will commence from 10th may-10th june. This one Drchef60  texted that she was in and because I don't have much people watching my status, we commenced on the challenge alone.

I know it's past 30 days, but abeg, writing a good book takes time.

So, to my inspiration; Ferdeausee_ (who i just can't seem to fathom her intellectuals when it comes to mindblowing writing. Damn bro, you need to slow down and allow kids like us some spotlight too😗) and to my partner and soulmate; Drchef60  (who I'm sure we're going to disappoint people by not finishing our books in 30 days and watching supernatural series but like our anthem always says; we move😗), This book is dedicated to you guys.

Last but not least, My ASUU PEOPLE, thank you for giving me time to be useful in this life😭Allah ya isanmu sha but at least i did something out of this break.

Do check out Drchef60 and Ferdeausee_ books which will also be Royal themed and will surely blow your mind. I'm not sure about Jannah's but she has mindblowing books that you just need in your life. Leave some love, please❤️😗

The book has been completed and is undergoing editing at the moment so you don't have to worry about updates.

If you have apple music, a link to the playlist i made for this book will be on my profile since i tried putting it here and it's not working.

Without further ado, abeg una don already know the copy-write thing so please, let's respect our reciprocal😗

IT'LL MEAN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME IF YOU'D VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

THANK YOU AS YOU DO THAT❤️