Imprint me!

Wow that sounded soo wrong!

Tho I need some solid evidence that you hurt me soo I would be happy if you hurt me so I can hurt you more!

Son of a bitch!

Endeavor: Looks like today is my birthday!

Ohh noo!

Today is your worst nightmare!

In fact it will be Dabi's birthday!

Just wait till Aizawa and the other come here!

That man will kill ya and I don't need to lift a finger at all.

Now the hero was smiling too and I somehow got up. It was only thanks to him throwing me out of there that everyone around us could see what he was doing. It was funny to see passangers pulling out their phones and record everything. Tho all I wanted to do was to chocke that huge fatty neck off his.

Me: *smirk*

Me: AAAAAAAHHHH!

With all the witnesses around me, I started screaming as if I was about to die. The hero was only looking at me first perplexed and then angry since he definitelly caught on what was happening. I was still tied down but my cat was attacking Endeavor while I could hear people around me yelling.

However my cat wasn't the strongest to go against such an asshole. The moment he threw Envy in front of me to the ground was allso the moment of his doom.

Me: YOU MONSTER!!! ENVY NOO!!!! PLEASE RELEASE ME! I WON'T DITCH YOU! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE! I BEG OF YOU!

At this point I was fake crying too make it more dramatically.

Motherf-

You will regret this!

Just wait till he comes and you will be dead!

DEAD!

I am telling you DEADer than DEAD!

Seeing that there wasn't anything I could really do, I tried to cover and block his kicks while I was laying on the ground. However I was meet with a coughing fit and I felt something wet and warm dripp from my mouth and comming from my nose.

SHIT!

That's blood for sure!

Did he broke a rib?

As far as I was concerned, I didn't wanted to die at all and so I tried my best covering. Tho I would have loved more than to just attack him back but in my situation that could have been fatal.

Endeavor: Not so high and mighty anymore you little piece of shit!

All of the sudden he grabbed me by my throat and pulled me up. My feet were dangling in the air and it was really really hard to focus and breath since I still didn't catch a genius breath. There was still not even enough air in my lungs to begin with but now I really didn't had a chance to breath at all.

Weird noises came out of my mouth as I was praying to god that Aizawa would find me.

Please!

This can't be the end!

If there is any god!

If there is anything that can hear me right now!

Please save me!

As if to answer my prayers, I felt the grip losen and all could barely see all the flames dissapear from Endeavor. His hand was also on fire while he grabbed me which meant that I had for sure some burns around my neck. However I didn't care. I was just so damn happy that I knew that Aizawa was there and saw this scene.

YES!

Dadzawa to the rescue!

Finally!

It sure took you long enough!

And this scene you found me in.... just perfect!

End-a-hoe is done for sure!

There is no way he will get out of this!

Tho I am pretty sure I'll get yelled at later too.....

This was a stupid idea after all.

Right as I thought that I could see Aizawa kicking the hero right into his face. It must have surprised him since he let go off me and I fell to the ground coughing up blood like crazy.

Shit!

Why is it still so hard to breath!

I need to calm down and try to find my breathing rythm again....

A/N: 

Envy quirk: Healing touch!

Can heal anyone and replenishing any energy while someone touches it fur.