There's not really much about him besides the fact he is next in line for a huge company, H.A.G., Honor All Goats. He had to be extremely rich, well he was if he was interested in a sugar baby.

"Some more news on that young man Khalil again?" Milo drops a bottle full of clear liquid causing it to shatter, hearing the name of the person he just was thinking about. Did he think out loud? "Child don't go dropping them bottles of Levimir is expensive," She says putting down her phone. Milo mentally sighs, she was just reading something, but wait why did he care if he mention that's guys name it's not like he's signed any contract yet.

"I'm sorry," Milo apologizes reaching to pick up the glass. "Don't be dumb child, that's sharp glass, just a touch could draw blood, go and get some gloves butter fingers," Ms. Kitty tells the young man making him pause at his sudden action. "I apologize again Ms.Kitty, I didn't mean too," Milo says running his hand along his forehead. Ms. Kitty who was kneeling looked up towards the lad, giving him a reassuring smile.

She motions for him to fetch some gloves, but wonders what could possibly startled him to make him drop the item.

...
"You have this months money, since it's now December 9, you'll owe us the same amount by January 9. Is this agreement understood?" The lady in the front explains to Milo, who nods his head in agreement, giving her a soft yes mam to follow. She smiles softly, handing him some paper work to fill out.

Sitting down in one of the guest chairs he reads through the information signing his name,on the very last page.  The conversation from a couple of days ago with Khalil replayed in his head.  Doing this we he knows he can't afford it, it is like backing himself into a corner, but he stands up walking to the front desk. People tends to sacrifice everything for the ones they care about, it's all about the greater good.

"Thank you very much," He says to the woman returning the clipboard with the documents and pens on top. She flips through them nodding ever so slightly, but stops at page twenty-three . "You didn't put down anymore relatives?" She speaks questionably as she eyes the young man.

"She doesn't have any in state at the moment, just me that's it." I tell the woman, and she looks at me with confusion. "On her documents it says she has a daughter and a son?" She questions, and now Milo stands confused. A son? The lady must've been talking about his father? However, Mimi and him never spoken to that man since he walked out of our lives years ago, at least Milo hadn't.

Did Mimi still have contact with his father?  "Ah, my Mother is deceased unfortunately, and son?" Milo repeats his thoughts at the women. She gives him a pitiful look, "So it's just you and your grandmother?"  Milo nods softly, "Yea."

....
Milo sat at the computer watching a few more videos on Khalil. He held the note card in his hand, for some reason he felt shameful to resort to this. He talked to Alice earlier when he came home, she showed him the guy she was going to be spending her lifetime with. He was indeed handsome, he could see why his friend fell for him. 

Alice also apologized for the situation with Khalil, and Milo forgave her, she was still his best friend. He understood she was probably looking out for his best interests, and Alice understood she crossed boundaries.

Her son was also adorable in his own nature, and the male was like a father to the young one. Milo couldn't help but think that's adorable, seeing that he always wanted kids himself. His goal in life was to live a good one, with a wife and a son. 

He closes his eye leaning back into his chair, still listening to the interview on the screen. "What is your definition of a healthy relationship Khalil?" The interviewer asks, since this interview was a few years old Khalil must've been around age 17 or 16. Milo wanted to hear the males thoughts, did he even believe in relationships since he stated he only wanted a sugar baby?