For a better furture!

Start from the beginning

Pride: MEW! *explosive sounds*

Sloth: MREW!

Greed: HISSSS!

The explosions coming from the cats took me by surprise until I saw Pride who tapped on the floor and made some explosions. They were small but they did remind me of Kacchan who used to beat me up. However I could tell that these were a lot different because his fur was also starting to let out some explotions it was as if it was the cause of the explotions. 

Stain: I see you got your arme set.

Me: HAHAH sure do.

Just like that we both went to the place I once told him they were at. It turned ou that he had an eye out on my mother for months now and he was watching them carefully ever since he took me in as a student. This was also the reason he knew I was in trouble when my mom found me and Dabi saved me. 

It wasn't for long that we both managed to get to the villain base and that was also the moment we both went in stealthily with all the cats. Thanks to Lucifer no one could see us and the cat's well it wasn't that unusal for cat's to wander around in an abandoned building after all. 

Inko: That brat got away and killed our baby!

AfO: We will get him, don't worry dearie.

Inko: I want him dead! Such a damn Bastard!

AfO: Ohh he will be just be patient.

We both first checked the surrounding before Stain took out his katana and I took out my daggers and we both went into a fight. It was short for my mother who Stain took care off. I couldn't even care less if she died in my hands or his. It was not worth shadding a tear at all.

AfO: YOU BASTARD!

However AfO was a complet different caliba. I had to be fast and thankfully the cat's made it easy for me too. While Lust attacked with Air Slashed and Sloth with it's nightmare gaze, I had Lucifer which made me invisible again and let all the cat's with some good quirks like Wrath and Pride too get AfO. All they had to do was dirstract the man and it was hard to fight off about 7 cats. It wasn't easy for sure and so I took that moment and used the dagger at the right timing to stabb him in his chest.

Now I knew about the healing quirk he possessed and so the only choice I had was to take out his heart and leave him there on his own. It was the most logical thing after all. What you do if you can heal basically anything back? Well take out the one organ that makes you life. I could also have served his head but for that my daggers were to short and I was sure that by that time he would actually use a quirk on me I didn't know until now.

Once we were done, I looked at Stain who looked very proud of me.

Stain: Good work kiddo. I knew you had it in you.

Me: Thanks... Tho I feel seek now having it my own hands...

Until now I never did something this grusome at all. Every time I was sent to kill, I made it a quick kill but actually cutting someones chest open and then grabbing and pulling the heat out.... I just felt sick to my stomach and before I knew it, I was about to throw up.

Stain: Hey, hey, hey. Not here kiddo! You leaving some evidence behind.

Me: ....

Stain grabbed me before running out of the building to a point where he said it was far away enough and I couldn't help it anymore and threw up on the ground. I could only say out of luck that we ended up in a park where there was some water too.

Stain: You feel better now.

Me: Now that everything is over.... yes.

Stain: Good.

Me: I should probably get back now.

Stain: Probably. 

That day I decided to get back to my house and get something comfy to wear before going to a rooftop and waiting it out there. My father came running to me and found me starring at the city. Well he was grumpy but he also was very anxious since I just vanished all of the sudden. Thankfully he soon forgave me. He also didn't question me at all. I knew that he knew what I did. He saw all the cats on the rooftop with me and the way I was laying there was for sure not normal.

There was however this one thing I was soo thankfull for. He never asked any questions nor did he forced me to tell him what happened that night.

The next day I know that the heroes raided the LOV base and got the others arrested and behind bars in Tartarus. I also told Zawa about Oboro and how to get him back which the trio Mic, Midnight and my own father were more than just thrilled at. They after all found their lost friend.

As for AfO... well they found him dead and I knew that my father knew it was me because they found cat claws as well as bite marks on the villain. No one could actually say what happened but for people that knew me and the 7 deadly sins in cat from as well as Lucifer, knew immediately that it hat something to do with me. Nezu however quickly hushed everything down so that we could get back to a normal day. If you can even call it normal.

Toga was happy with Midnight and also made it into the hero course, as for Dabi... well he got back to his family and started helping his brother out. This was also how I managed to get close to Shoto. He was a good guy after all.

Now that everything went to a somewhat quiet day, all that was left for me was to quickly grow up and get my ass into UA once again. That was after all where I belonged. 

UNTIL THEN....

Well no one could stop me from going out in the middle of the night in my new costume and help my father clean up the streets from scumb bags. Naturally Zawa knew about that since the cat was out of the bag already. Still he couldn't stop me from helping him out.

Whoever said the future is set and can't be changed was wrong!

I proved that one!

I lived my second life and manged to change it for the better.

Guess I learned one or two things....

Never let your future be fortold.

You are your own master and your future is in your hands!

Make the most of it and never regret what you do!

~~END~~

A/N:

First of thanks for reading this and yes 42 chapters was intentionall for this. ;) I hope you enjoyed the story so far and I hope to see you in another book I wrote!

Pride quirk: Explosive quirk

Can create explosions just having stuff touching it's fur. The explotions won't harm the user and the user has some heat resistence too.

 The explotions won't harm the user and the user has some heat resistence too