2

I shuffled out of the stall, pulling down my dress and waltzing over to Camila who stood by the sink with a smug look on her face.

"Better?" She asked. I frowned.

"No, I need some feminine wipes, but I have none." I rolled my eyes and started washing my hands. I squeezed my legs together, still feeling how gushy I was. Ugh, and it didn't help that I was still horny. No matter how much I wiped, the wetness just kept coming back. I turned off the water and reached for a paper towel.

"You just love making me uncomfortable," I said.

"No, I love getting rid of that stick up your ass," she teased.

"Is that so?"

"Of course." Camila walked up behind me and rested her head on my shoulder. I eyed her through the mirror, staring at her as she stared back. I then turned to face her and wrapped my arms around her neck, giving her a few pecks on her lips. I only stopped when I heard voices. Camila grabbed my hand and we walked out as soon as a group of women walked in. We stumbled around them, walking back the way we came.

Camila pulled me over to the bar again and I stood to the side as she spoke to Rachael. When I was presented with two shots and a drink, I took them eagerly. I downed the shots quickly and handed the empty glasses back to Camila. I was already feeling tipsy, so I knew this last drink would put me at my limit.

I minded my business for a while—taking occasional sips until I got bored. I turned my attention back to the bar, only to see that Camila was gone. I looked for Rachael, but she was gone as well and someone else was in her place behind the bar. I huffed in annoyance and pulled out my phone to send Camila a quick text asking where she went. When she didn't answer within a few seconds, I put my phone back in my clutch and sighed.

I looked at the empty stage—it was now spotless, with no indication of a performance taking place not too long ago. I wondered why a large crowd was still gathered, and why no one had left. If anything, it seemed as if more people had arrived. Did they know something I didn't? Shit, probably. Everyone either stood or sat around drinking and laughing to themselves as low classical music played in the background. In a weird, but pleasant way, it almost seemed as if everyone knew each other.

Taking another sip, my eyes continued to roam until I accidentally locked eyes with someone. To not seem too creepy, I subtly looked away, sweeping my gaze elsewhere. It wasn't until I spotted a large shadow on the other side of the room that I stopped my frantic roaming. My eyes narrowed a bit, confused by the sight of the figure. It was obviously a man, but what shocked me was his appearance. I couldn't see his face, but his appearance stood out more than anything else. For one, he wasn't wearing formal clothes at all. He sported a black hoodie pulled over his head, some dark jeans, a big ass silver chain looping his pants, and black boots.

He strolled through the crowd as people parted the way for him. And damn did I eat his ass up—watching his every move. When he stopped to talk to someone, I craned my neck to get a glimpse of his face.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that." I jumped at Camila's intrusion, putting a hand over my frantic heart.

"Who is that?" I asked her, still staring at the man. She followed my gaze and shrugged.

"I'm not sure," she replied.

"But I thought you said there was a dress code?"

"There is, why?"

"I guess he didn't get the memo," I shrugged. Camila's eyes lingered on him as well, humming to herself as she looked from me to him repeatedly.

"Ohhh, is he your type!?" She asked excitedly. And I rolled my eyes at the irrelevance of her question.

RAGE (BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें