One more

Guys, i apologize again for last chapter, honestly the fact the title sounded cute and the chapter was the most fucked up shit you'll ever see makes it even worse, also I had exams so I couldn't do Gladion's birthday so this is it (also I found out today)

(Y/N)'s POV
I lay on Gladion's bed panting. "Are you okay, cutie?" "It's work hours, boss." "Aw come on." "Stay three feet away." He pulls me to his lap and wipes some sweat off my forehead. "You look so cute when you're exhausted." "Shut up." He kisses me and I pull away. "Three feet away!" "Come on cutie." "Not after you made me run after you a whole mile!" "Aw come on, you could've stopped. Just one kiss." "When I catch my breath."

When I say that was the longest kiss I've ever had. "Come on boss, let's go." "Just one please." "I already gave you one!" "Not enough!" "What do you mean not enough?! It was a whole hour! One kiss! Without pulling away!" "I mean... the longest recorded is 58 hours. I'm sure we can do better." "Some other day, lover boy. Gotta work." "Pleaseeeeeee." "One peck." "That's fine."

I pant as I play with his hair while he rests his head on my chest. "You're a spoiled brat." "Thats because daddy won't stop spoiling me and will kiss me whenever I ask." "Did you just call me daddy?" "Yeah, what about it, daddy?" "That's some very fatherless behavior, boss." He breaks into laughter. "It was a joke, but I'm never calling you that again." "Aw, why not, baby boy?" I wink at him. "Wait a second... you're fatherless, too!" "Yeah, but I don't behave like it." "Aw, come on. I don't behave fatherless, besides I've had a father since fifteen." "You've got some major daddy issues." "I do not!" "Oh I just remembered I found one of the prototypes for the project and I must say you did a great  job, I'm very proud of you." I see his cheeks dust pink as he looks up. "Really?" "Daddy issues do be showing." "You littl-" I cut him off with a kiss.

I pull away after a long make out. He pants with a string of saliva joining our mouths. "You somehow always end up a mess." "S-shut it." He sits on my stomach. "I really am proud of you, Gladion. For everything." He lays on my chest. "Let's not work today." "But bos-" "Please. Let's rest from the plane." "We literally got back yesterday." "Yesterday night. Come on, cutie." "Fine." He nuzzles his face on my neck. "Look up, baby." He looks up. I peck his lips over and over. "Oh my god!" I turn to the door and see his whole family staring at us. "Oh god." I blush brightly and he hides his face on my chest. "Fuck yeah!" "Lillie language!" "Sorry!" "Can't believe my Gladion is all grown up no- wait a second.... (Y/N)?!" "Uh, hi, Ms. Lusamine." "Oh my god, Gladion did you give him a hickey?!" "Huh?!" "Huh?!" "Huh?!" "Huh?!" "Mom!" "Did you?!" "That depends, when?" "When he worked for us." "Ohhhh, yeah I did." "Gladion! You were fifteen!" "I also lived alone and had no one to tell me not to." "Have you two done it?" We both turn red. "Of course not! We're too young!" "You're twenty one!"

"Wait... you're a virgin?" "Virginity is a social construct... but why do you look surprised I've never done it with anyone?!" "I don't know, you're too good looking." "I spent my whole life studying and working, I had no time to do such things. Besides I may have still been in love with you." "So... do you have time now?" He smirks and I feel his hand go to me bottom. "Watch your hand. I will not be engaging in such activities 'till we're twenty two at least and actually dating and not whatever we're doing right now, and I'm only giving you head or hand. For the other thing you'll have to wait 'till marriage." "Technically I am twenty two." "Not right now. Some other time, when your parents aren't here. And preferably not where Lillie lives." "Fine." "Also you were born in the afternoon, meaning you're not 22 yet." "Okay but technically my date of creation was before. Meaning I am over 22." "Please do not do that here. I'll never be able to look at the room the same." "Sorry, Lillie." "Don't apologize as if we'd do that!" "We might." "We won't!" "At some point!" "No!" "Please!" "Fine! Wait no! I'm not giving in so eas- mrph!" He kisses me and I melt into the kiss.