Valentine's Day special

This is some years after they get together (many slight spoilers are included)

(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up to see some blonde hair below me. "Morning, love." His emerald eyes look up to me and I see a smile form on his lips. "Morning, cutie." I see his cheeks flush red. I yawn and stand up. "Where are you going? It's cold, get back." "I'm gonna go shower." I smirk. "No, it's cold, get back here." I get on the bed and give him a peck on the lips. "Wanna come with me?" I see him flush red. "Huh?" "I'm asking if you wanna join." "No. Go to sleep." "Fine, I guess maybe if boss gives me permission I can be a bit late today." "Yeah." I hug him from behind and peck the top of his head. "Don't be so touchy." "Alrighty." I let go of him and turn around and go back to sleep.

Gladion's POV
My heart is beating really hard, he can't know. "Gladion." "What is it?" "Can I give you a kiss?" "Sure." I turn around at the same time as him and he quickly pecks my lips and turns back around. I turn around and start leaving pecks on the back of his neck. I pout when I don't see him react. I lick his neck and see him shiver. "G-Gladion!" "When was the last time I marked you?" "Huh?" "Mmm we were fifteen, we're 25, ten years. Ah I guess I need to mark my territory again." "No, back when we were 23 and many times before." "Really?" "Y-yeah, remember that day at your office?" "Ah that's right. Still two years is quite a while." I smirk against his neck.

Timeskip

"Gladion! I can't go out like this!" "You can and you will!" "Gladion!" "You've gone out worst, I honestly don't know what you're worried about!" "I was fifteen! And it was a mountain with no one around!" "So?" He turns around and I see him teary eyed. "(Y/N)?"  He kisses me. I stare at him in shock and push him away. "Do you really love me?" "Of course I do! You're so precious to me, I really love you. Come on give me a kiss I'm sorry I pushed you away. " "It's not just the kiss. You don't let me hug you... you want to mark me and let others see it. I feel like you only see me as some kind of trophy you want to show off some times." "That's not it." "Then what is it?" "I don't want you to hear it." "Hear what?" I bring his head to my chest. I notice a huge blush form on his face. "When you hug me you get so close to my chest, and my heart beats loud when you do. I get... embarrassed." "Then what about k-" I kiss him and pull away after five seconds. "I don't want to say it." "Gladion. Please." "I can't hold back." "Huh?" "If I kiss you my mind wanders a bit too far." I see his face burst red. "H-huh?!" "I want to kiss you more... and more. I wants to monopolize your lips. I want to leave you breathless, I don't want you to have time to speak. I want to make your lips mine. To not let go." "That's not wandering too far. You think I don't feel the same? For arceus' sake, I think my mind wanders way farther than yours." He blushes and I kiss him.

After some time I pull away (some hahah liar). He pants with his tongue hanging from his mouth and a string of saliva connecting our mouths. "You know, I honestly thought you'd be the dominant one in the relationship." "Oh I'm not because I know you like it when I let you be. Besides, if I was you'd be a constant mess." "Huh?" He unbuttons his pajama and I stare at his chest. He chuckles and sits on my crotch area. He finishes taking off his shirt and I blush staring at him. He moves my arms up and pins them to the bed, then takes off my shirt. He moves one of his hands to my face, he was pinning me with only one hand and his weight. Oh universe forgive my sins. I feel his thumb slide across my cheek. I notice a red liquid on it as he moves it to his lips, licking the blood away. He lets out a pleasured moan and brings his face down and licks the blood away.

Why is this bitch sitting on my dick?! I'm hard as fuckkkk! Wait a second... why am I hard if we've done nothing dirty?! "Ngh~ haaah~." I moan as he starts grinding against the bulge on my pants. "I Can feel how hard you are, Gladion, are you having dirty thoughts~?" He starts taking off my pants and boxers leaving me naked on the bed with a massive erection. He stands up and grabs both our clothes then walks off. I move my gaze to my erected member and bring my hands to it. "F-fuck." I groan and close my eyes when I suddenly feel a harsh pull on my wrists, bringing them away from there. I open my eyes and moan seeing a pissed off looking (Y/N). I blush as I realize he just caught me about to do that. "I can't even put the dirty clothes in the washing machine without you misbehaving." I see him open a drawer and pull out a tie. "No touching, you're mine." He ties my hands to the headboard. "I'll come back in a bit to shower. Don't move." He leaves the room as I wait. My mind instead of using this time to calm down decided to think of unholy shit so now I'm harder if that's even possible.