What is an acrostic?

(This is the prologue)

The boy laid on the floor. "You need to stop speaking like that!" "Like what?" "So femininely!" "Sorry, dad, that I haven't gone through puberty yet! Sorry I was born only eleven years ago! It's not my fault you and mom decided to have unprotected sexual encounters and had me. I didn't ask to be born you asked to born me." "Okay fuck your voice, why do you walk like that?! Walk like a man!" "What the fuck am I walking like then, a dog?!" "You're swaying your hips as you walk!" "Well maybe if you hadn't thrown me against the wall and decided not to take me to a doctor once I told you my leg hurt for a whole month I would walk normally! And it's not swaying my hips it's called limping!" (Spoiler, screaming to the dad that threw you against a wall didn't turn out well. Which led to...)

The boy packed his stuff, a year later. Sneaked out and he was walking like a man! I'm kidding, but he did go to the doctor some time before, turns out his leg was in a pretty bad shape so healing took a while. At least he isn't limping anymore. Running away was actually a great moment to start his Pokémon journey. He had two pokemons already which were a stoutland that had just recently evolved, and an eevee. Turns out we have a very talented main character that can do pretty much anything. Sewing, cleaning, cooking, (I don't cook I don't clean *Gladion appears* yes I do the cooking yes I do the cleani- ehem anyways. Sorry just remembered that trend.) fighting (why not fight your dad bi- I mean uhh), working, drawing, but there was one thing that (Y/N) loved. Literature, he'd do stories, palindromes, calligrams, riddles, poems, tongue twisters, acrostics and even more. He was also pretty good with Pokémon if I do say so myself. Which led to him catching quite many Pokémon, but there was one Pokémon that he seemed to befriend that was pretty hard to even see.

(Y/N)'s POV
It's been a whole year since I left my house. I'm running low on money, food, I'm gonna die here! I start crying out of frustration with my head on my knees. That's when I heard it. I'd seen it many times before, yet it never came close to me and I never came close to it. I look up and there it was, right in front of my face. "Mew? Mew mew." "Oh, hi, mew- wait, mew?" It teleports and comes back with a bunch of fruits. "Are those for me?" "Mew! Mew mew heeheehee!" (I love mew's little giggle) It leaves the fruit on the log I was sitting on. "Thank you, mew."

Over time we became friends, it'd follow me anywhere I went, but I never tried to catch it. Today I decided to go buy some poke beans to see if mew would like them and went back to the forest. "Mew?! Where are you?!" That's when I notice a caterpie. "I don't have that one..." I knew I should've gotten more pokeballs! Dang it! No offense to the caterpie, but aw man what a waste. I pull out my only pokeball left which is an ultra ball. I throw it at the caterpie and... "Mew?!" "Mew! Mew Mew heeheeheehee!" "When did I even catch you?!" "Mew Mew!" (I just love Mew ehe, so you are getting him.) "That's cool, but you could've told me before so I could've bought more pokeballs." He mews(?) sadly. "Don't be sad, I'm glad you wanted to be caught by me, you're so cool and cute." He mews excitedly and giggles. "Oh, right. I got you this." I pull out the poke bean. "It's rainbow cause gay, I'm kidding (spoiler it didn't come out as a joke later on, what did come out was you HSHSH). It's rainbow cause you're like every Pokémon in only one Pokémon, plus it's cool." He stares at me oddly. "You eat it." He takes it from my hands and sniffs it. He eats it and stars appear on his eyes. "Yummy?" "Mew mew!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⣶⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⠟⢋⣉⣁⣉⣥⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣽⣿⡿⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢀⣤⠈⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣾⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⠀⠀⣀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠸⣿⣷⣿⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀
⠀⢠⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⡀⢸⣿⣧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣴⣿⣿⠟⠉⣀⣤⣤⣶⠶⠿⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠿⣷⡄
⢠⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⣠⣶⣤⣭⣭⣤⣄⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣽⡇
⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣉⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⢡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠟⠀
⠘⢿⣧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣴⡾⠟⠋⠁⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⠷⣶⣶⣶⣶⡶⠿⠟⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⣤⣶⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠘⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠹⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠙⠿⣦⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡄⠙⠛⢿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣶⣤⣄⠀⠈⠙⠛⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⡿⣿⣯⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠙⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣻⣿⣿⣹⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠃⠻⠿⠃⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(Text art not made by me, but it will signal timeskip)