Yellow yogurt in a yard

Tw! (I don't even wanna say them all)
-Sussy stuff
-PTSD
-PTSD flashbacks
-Suicide attempt
-Alcohol abuse
-Drug abuse
-Blood
-Psychological and physical abuse
-rape (not gonna write it but it will be implied)
-corruption of minors
-slurs
I'm just gonna cut it at that, very fucked up shit. I feel like I didn't really write what went on during (Y/N)'s time before and after Gladion and how bad it was at times, so this chapter is mostly focused on that part.

(Y/N)'s POV
Today was our last hours before going back to Alola. After the events from before things weren't really different. We weren't as distant as before, one might even say we're friends. We mess around, play, run, joke, talk, but nothing particularly romantic. Well up 'till now. Right now we're laying on his bed, cuddling with his head on my chest. I peck his head and rest my chin on it. He looks up to me and pecks right between my lip and my cheek. I smile and kiss his forehead. "Hey bos-" "Call me Gladion." "Huh?" "We're not at work, when we're not at work call me Gladion." "Alright, Gladion." "What were you gonna say?" "Are you hungry?" "Kind off." "Wanna go out?" "Sure, where to?" "I don't know, maybe just walk around at the mall, or a park." "Sure. Right now?" "If you want." "Let me get ready." He picks out some clothes and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. I lay on his bed and take out my phone to play a game.

I hear a door creak and look up from my phone to find him shirtless with a towel over his shoulder. I blush brightly and cover my eyes. I hear him chuckle. I hear him get closer and he pulls my hands away. "What is it, (Y/N)? It's not the first time you've seen me shirtless." I divert my gaze to the floor until I feel him move my face to look at him. His eyes glare into mine as I lose all ability to look anywhere else. "Aren't you gonna look at me?" "I shouldn't." "It's okay. I don't mind." This is too much. I can't take this. He's too hot. The way he's looking at me, his body, his wet messy hair, I can't. I look at him. World, forgive my sins. "Need help drying your hair?" "Sure." He sits on my lap with his back facing me as I start drying his hair. I kiss his cheek quickly and continue drying his hair. I finish and we both stand up to go out. But we couldn't just go out before having a damn movie moment which was the best and worst shit ever.

Gladion's POV
I walk to the door only to trip on the carpet. I fall flat on my face and was about to stand as (Y/N) comes to help me only to also trip on the carpet. That's when I suddenly feel something press against my uhh well behind. I flush red and that's when he stands up quickly. "Are you okay boss?! Shit, your nose is bleeding, you must've hit yourself hard." Huh? My nose is bleeding? He takes out a handkerchief from his pocket. God this brings back memories. He places it on my nose. "Gladion..." "Huh?" "Not boss." "Not the momen-" I cut him off with a kiss. I pull away blushing. "Sorry, I shouldn't ha-" He cuts me off with a kiss, too. "You're so cute Gladion." He gets up and falls onto me again. This time I ended up on the floor while he sat on my stomach. I blush until I notice his eyes fill with tears. I quickly sit up only to push him as he was on my stomach. I catch him and he apologizes. "Sorry." I hold him close to me and wipe his tears away. "What's wrong, lo- (Y/N)?" I blush slightly at the mistake. "I'm sorry. "

He looks scared. "(Y/N)?" I'd never seen that face on him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. There was water and I just- I'm sorry." "Hey, (Y/N). Calm down." I place my hand on his shoulder and he flinches and moves back. What's going on? "(Y/N). It's just you and me." I try to get closer and he backs away until he hits the bed. "Are you okay?" He whimpers and puts his arms in front of him as some sort of protection. "I'm sorry, please don't hit me." I hug him and place his head on my chest. "It's just you and me, I'll never hurt you." "I'm sorry." "You don't have to apologize, it's okay for you to slip. Can you hear my heart beat? I'm not mad." He looks up from my chest. I cup his cheek. "It's just you and me. We're at a hotel at Kalos, you're in my room, you were playing on your phone while I showered, remember?" He nods and he starts calming down. "Love, do you wanna go out still?" He wipes his tears away and nods. "I want you to visit a place with me." "Sure, baby."