Everyone without one

(Y/N)'s POV
"Good morning, can you meet me on the beach? If you're free of course." I hang up and sit on the sand. It's pretty early. "(Y/N)! Morning!" I turn to look at Lillie. "Good morning." "What did you call me for?" "I just wanted to say goodbye." "Are you leaving?" "Yeah, I'm going to the Kanto region." "Are you coming back?" "I don't know yet." "What about my bro- ther... did you have an argument again?" I smile and ruffle her hair. "Don't worry too much. Me and your brother are always having arguments about silly stuff. I just... need a break." "And what are you going to do in Kanto?" "I think I might just go where my instincts lead me." She hugs me. "I'll miss you." I chuckle and hug her back. "Me too, Ms. Lillie. Well I guess it's just Lillie now. If you ever need anything, anything at all. Please let me know." She nods and lets go. "I'll keep in touch, alright?" "Mhm." "Goodbye. Say goodbye to Snowy for me." I walk away to get ready.

The wind flows coldly
Daisies dry and the leaves fall
Footprints marked in snow

I stare at my notebook. I flip through the empty pages. I take out my pen.

Everything I didn't say

If the sky falls I would look for the one
Look for you when it's sunny
Or rainy, in the soil or water
Vicious feelings drives me insane
Even when I know
You are the one for me
Only when I'm with you I'm happy
Under a spell one would think I am

I rip the paper and drop it to the water. "As the ink that has now left the paper, I do hope one day this emptiness in my heart will vanish."

Short chapters for a while until we see Gladion again