Earnest/Ernest

(Y/N)'s POV
I walk around with Gladion. "So boss, what's your kind of guy?" "I don't know. I like earnest guys." "But I'm not Ernest, I'm (Y/N) and you liked me." "I meant as the adjective." I laugh. "I know, it was a reference." "Huh?" "You've never seen that play?" "Which?" "The importance of being earnest." "Mm no, I haven't." "God, that's a classic! I'm so making you watch it." I grab his hand and run to the hotel which wasn't that far away. "(Y/N)! We should go to sleep!" "You can sleep on the plane old man!" "But you still have to work tomorrow!" "I won't be tired!" "(Y/N)." "I promise!" "Fine." I bring him to my room and we both sit on the bed. I smile as I look for the play online. I feel his breathing on my face. I turn to look at him and notice his emerald eyes looking at me. "Boss?" He hums. "Uhh." "Are you gonna say something?" My face starts turning red. "No." "Then Can I ask you something?" "Go ahead." "Can i give you a kiss?" "Huh?!" I feel his thumb on my chin. "Boss..." "You haven't answered." Is he messing with me? "(Y/N)?" "Haha, very funny boss." "Is that a no?" "Are you serious?" "Very." "Then yes you can." He moves my face slightly to the side and leaves a peck on my cheek. "May I return the kiss?" "What, didn't like it?" He smirks. "That's not it." "I'm kidding, you may, if that's what you want." I move closer to him and leave a small kiss on his cheek.

"That return wasn't right." "Huh?" "That's not the same kiss I gave you." "Huh?" "Mine was on your left cheek." I peck his left cheek. "It wasn't there." I peck it again. "It was lower." I move slightly down and peck his cheek. "More to the right." I peck his cheek again. "Wait, it was the left." I peck it again. "Two millimeters to the left." I peck it again. "Your left." I peck it again. "That was five millimeters, (Y/N)." I peck it again. "One millimeter more." I peck it again. "Not quite right." I peck it again. "Oh wait. It was your right cheek." "You motherf-" I peck his right cheek. "Just one millimeter off." I try to peck his cheek and he moves. "Oops I moved." I try again and he does the same. This repeats again and again everything me moving closer to the point where I support myself by putting my hand on his leg. I try once more and he moves a bit too much making me slip and fall onto him. Our lips slam together. I immediately move up and away. "Sorry, I cannot accept that kiss either." "Shut up!" He grins and pecks my cheek again. "Wait a second, if you're not gonna accept those you shall give them back to me!" "Fine by me." He grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to him. He kisses me.. on the motherfucking lips! What the hell?! God I'm in heaven. He pulls away. "It wasn't quite there." He smirks and brings his face to mine.

God, my dignity and pride are really gonna get thrown away if he comes any closer. "Boss." He flinches and looks at me. "W-watch the play." "Right... sorry." He loos upset. He looks so cute, he's got puppy eyes aww. I throw myself at him and kiss him. "The play." I continue kissing him and he starts kissing back. "The play." He pulls me back into the kiss. I cup his cheek and move my head slightly to the side to deepen the kiss. "The play." We continue kissing and he brings his hands to hold my waist. "The play." He pushes me so we're laying down with him being on top. "Th-" "Mew-!" We turn to look at mew who had just appeared. It giggles and spins around. "Mew?" It disappears. I turn back to Gladion. "So... shall w-" "Watch the play boss. And remember our deal." "Once more." "Huh?" "Do it once more and I'll watch the play." I kiss him for a bit and pull away. "This is not some game of give and take, you're not forced to watch the play, so I don't have to give you something in return for it." "Yet you still did it." I blush slightly. I move to sit until I feel hot breath on my ear. "Must I remind you... the deal applies for work hours." He licks the tip of my ear and slightly sucks on it. I whimper at the feeling. God, this brings back memories. What if I just let it happen? No. I shouldn't.

"Boss. Stop." He sighs and does as I said. We finish watching the play (which we had to start again), and say our goodbyes.

Gladion's POV
I wake up. I swear to god if this was another dream. I get ready and knock on his door. After not hearing an answer I decide to open and I see him sleeping. I gently tap his shoulder and see his eyes flutter open. "Morning, Gladio- lov- boss! Morning boss!" "Morning, (Y/N). Could you tell me the name of the play from yesterday?" "The importance of being earnest." Shit, that wasn't a dream! Fuck! We kissed! God we hadn't kissed in so long! And his lips are still so addictive, I wish he was mine so I could do that every day. I grab him by his waist, pulling him up to stand and hug him. He grabs my shoulder and does some weird move leaving me on the bed. He launches himself at me, then straddles me. "1, 2, 3, winner!" He laughs and hugs me. I hug him back. "You're so stupid." "And you love me just like tha-" "Yes I do." I peck his head. I suddenly feel my phone vibrate and see the caller. "Ah look who it is." I answer and put it on speaker.

"Morning, Lillie!" "(Y/N)?" "Morning." "Gladion!" "I don't like the way you greeted me compared to your brother." "What are you two doing together?" "Nothing just talking." "Wait, that's not why I called!" "Yeah, why did you ca-" "Oh shut it! You two faced liar!" "Huh?" "Lillie!" "How dare you do my brother like that?!" "Do your brother like what?" "He accompanies you to your little trip and what's he get?! For you to bring some random dude to your room!" "What is she talking about?" "What are you talking about?" I look at him with a questioning face. "Oh you thought I wouldn't find out! It's everywhere! Look at this!" She turns on the camera and shows us her phone with a video of a building. It zooms in to two silhouettes on a curtain. I see one silhouette kiss the other. "The importance of being earnest." "Not the moment to talk about comedies!" "Lillie, that's not what it looks like. Look at the tv, boss." I look at a small gap between the curtain and the wall. "Aaaaa, shit." "Now, what do I tell her?"

"Uhm, that's not his room." "Then who's is it?!" "I guess it must be the one besides. (Y/N) was watching the animated series of the cat in the hat, you know silly old (Y/N)." "Hey! I'm not old!" "Ohhhh, sorry for calling you a two faced liar, an asshole, a whore and a bitch." "You only called me a two faced liar." "I said the others in my heaaaaaad, you little Prince Charming! Woah! I missed a lot! What's going on between you two?! You totally look like a couple! Wait, that's live!" "Huh? What's going on?" "Oh my god, you're on his lap!" "Wait, it's not what it looks like!" "You're red!" "We were just play fighting and I had to have him down to win and you know." "Ohhhhhh he looks so happy!" I look to the side and see a drone at the window. "You know (Y/N)..." "Huh?" "Gotta please the people." I pin him down and move my face closer to his. I lean in and then place a kiss on his cheek. I wink at him and stand to close the curtain. Meanwhile he was frozen where I left him. "Aw, pretty boy stays in his place." I sit and bring him to my lap and plant a kiss on his forehead. "Kiss me, pretty boy." He kisses me and wraps his arms around my neck. "Your lips feel so good." "Should I hang up?" I blush brightly and look at my phone. (Y/N) moves my head to look at him and kisses me again.